Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

Really, I'll be sure to tell it to your face if I ever see you again, I'm pretty sure I called you an idiot to your face a few times in the past.

The whole internet tough guy thing is in regard to anonymity. Put it this way, you're a fucking idiot and we've known each other for years.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Meh. I express opinions and thoughts that may, or may not, be right. The rest of you (especially Booche) are so careful about not expressing an opinion so as not to be flamed, yet troll on those who do. Hypocritical.

To summarize:

215499488_8pSZr-L-2.jpg

And now I fully expect Booche to cleverly reply:

"Here's an opinion: you're a dumbfuckwadstupidhead".

What you are doing, and what you have always done in Rich Stadium, is trying to prove to the members that you are more than just a casual hockey fan. The hilarity for us is that all you have ever done is given us proof you are nothing more than a casual hockey fan. That's not an opinion. That's a fact.

But keep telling yourself that you are offering thoughts and opinions while the rest of us are afraid to because of the trolls.

Meh. I express opinions and thoughts that may, or may not, be right. The rest of you (especially Booche) are so careful about not expressing an opinion so as not to be flamed, yet troll on those who do. Hypocritical.

Yeah like that time you expressed your opinion on racial issues.

Also, people express their opinions constantly on this board, they just put a little thought into it.

Guest Low Roller

Funny. I never called myself anything above a casual hockey fan. I certainly don't think I'm an expert. I have been proven wrong on numerous occasions.

Seriously though, I need to try that Jump to Conclusions mat that you all seem to have. It must be the fucking bees knees!!

I never called myself anything above a casual hockey fan. I certainly don't think I'm an expert. I have been proven wrong on numerous occasions.

Fair enough, I take it back. I jumpingly assumed that conclusion.

(But I best remember that about quote for future reference)

215499488_8pSZr-L-2.jpg

Wow. Christ, I just bothered to take a second and look at your jpg. Just how stupid are you? (this is actually the second time I've asked you this question on the board).

I made it pretty clear I'm not anonymous, we've know each other for over a decade. No one on this board is anonymous, we all know each other, it's proably the only reason why I post here. I'm sure as fuck not joking around and busting people's chops on fark.

Look, you're a moron, we all get that and I guess because we have avatars instead of our actual pictures and we go by chosen handles as opposed to our real names you got confused and couldn't piece together who we are. Maybe you will one day.

Hint: Booche is Andre.

Guest Low Roller

Booche:

I'm sure that you already have an entire portion of your hard drive dedicated to my archived posts ready to throw back at my face at a moments notice.

I'm sure that you already have an entire portion of your hard drive dedicated to my archived posts ready to throw back at my face at a moments notice.

For the last time, and this goes out to Ollie as well........I do NOT have a single thing for archived purposes. I cant get more honest than that.

Memory sometimes serves me correctly. It's that simple.

I made it pretty clear I'm not anonymous.

God. Sometimes I wish it were so... sometimes I wish it were so.

Understandable, it's probably easier to handle some unknown thinking you're an idiot as opposed to someone you know thinking you're an idiot.

Edited by Guest
spelling counts!

Guest Low Roller
For the last time, and this goes out to Ollie as well........I do NOT have a single thing for archived purposes. I cant get more honest than that.

Memory sometimes serves me correctly. It's that simple.

Whatever you say Rain Man.

Guest Low Roller
Understandle, it's probably easier to handle some unknown thinking you're an idiot as oppsoed to someone you know thinking you're an idiot.

Ok, first off, two horrible spelling mistakes were made in your haste to retort. Secondly, when's the last time we even saw each other? It's been years dude! You may as well be a computer terminal automatically generating snarky posts for all I know. Which begs the question: why do I fall prey to the trolling of the Snark-tron 2000 when it's only a cold silicon-based machine? Because love bytes. That's why. :relax: