Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

::falls off chair::

I certainly didnt expect to read that from you when I clicked on this thread.

I was a Habs fan long before Price and will be long after him. I cheer for the jersey. Players come and go but if they are not doing their part they need to be replaced by someone who can give it their best shot.

Maybe Halak will be the better play right now or maybe not but really the Habs have to try something.

Maybe a month from now I will be ordering a Halak jersey :)

Guest Low Roller

For any jersey number enthusiasts out there, MA Bergeron will wear #47.

Last player to wear that number was Aaron Downey. Most successful player to wear the number is Stephan Lebeau.

For any jersey number enthusiasts out there, MA Bergeron will wear #47.

Last player to wear that number was Aaron Downey. Most successful player to wear the number is Stephan Lebeau.

Ole Blue-blades Lebeau...

PS - We can beat Atlanta...right? come on... sure we can.. maybe... I dunno... fuck!!

426260701.jpg

I cant believe some of the penalties I have seen called against Gill this season.

It ain't just Gill. Or the Habs. It's return of the chintzy stick infractions out there these season.

I hate criticizing officiating, but I'll never understand how barely grazing a guy with your stick is 2 minutes but crossing the ice and nailing a guy in the head with your shoulder is legal (as long as he has the puck).