Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that the moderator's name is Oliver. Cracks me up each time I hear his name.

So far Heatley isn't saying much. He said the main reason for the trade request is his "diminished role" with the team. Other than that it's the rambling "say nothing" interview you'd expect.

"Hi Dany, sorry I haven't been able to return your calls, it's been a busy summer." - Don Brennan

Ha, ha, ha.

So far Heatley isn't saying much. He said the main reason for the trade request is his "diminished role" with the team. Other than that it's the rambling "say nothing" interview you'd expect.

Wait wait wait wait wait. You actually watched or listened to the press conference. Did you expect to learn anything? Incredible. I often wondered why these sorts of things happen but now I know. It's because of people like you, a lemming. I have also realized why products like the following garner infomercials now.

“Buy this now†and you do!

You've never played a sport in your life. Confirmed.

Wait wait wait wait wait. You actually watched or listened to the press conference. Did you expect to learn anything? Incredible. I often wondered why these sorts of things happen but now I know. It's because of people like you, a lemming. I have also realized why products like the following garner infomercials now.

“Buy this now†and you do!

You've never played a sport in your life. Confirmed.

OMFG! Ollie listened to a press conference from a star player from his favorite hockey team who's been holding said team hostage and has been quiet about it all summer. What a fucking idiot. God Ollie, you're a dumb ass.

Way to notice Booche, dynamite stuff. I especially appreciate your ability to read between the lines and gleam Ollie's obvious disappointment that the press conference didn't amount to much and then to proceed to rag on him for it even though he didn't even remotely mention he expected much and went as far to say he thought it was pretty standard. Christ, he's out a whole 15-30 minutes of his life, brutal.

But truthfully I came to congratulate you on pointing out the correlation between watching a press conferences and not playing a sport. I never realized that was the case. But you confirmed it right? Good, it’s confirmed. It does leave me with the problem of trying to figure out whether the sports I played in the past (football mostly) were actually sports or whether the press conferences I've watched (football related mostly) were actually press conferences. It’s one or the other right? I’m guessing everyone else on this board now has this problem as well, including yourself you stupid fucking imbecile, because you confirmed it. Way to ruin a Friday afternoon.

The only person that's dripping weaksauce is you. Shut it down for the night because I just read your last post in the Melnyk thread and you're obviously locked into some sort of mental retardation. Hopefully it'll be gone by morning.

Look, I like abusing Ollie as much as the next guy but you can do better than that, I'm disappointed.

The point is, Sloth, anyone with half a brain knew that the press conference was going to be a complete waste of time. There is an outside chance Heatley will have to show up to training camp in Ottawa so if someone had actually played a sport they would realize his words were going to be carefully chosen so as not to piss off his current (or future) teamates because he'll want them to have his back. Nothing was going to be said that hasnt already been said.

I dont expect you to understand either.

Groan, okay this is the last moment of my day I'm wasting on you.

The point is, Sloth, anyone with half a brain knew that the press conference was going to be a complete waste of time.

Yeah and Ollie pretty much alluded to that in his post and never said he expected anything more. Read it again dumb ass. It's a standard press conference and don't say you've never watched one and haven't had a bit of your time wasted as well. Like I said, wow, he's out a whole 15 minutes....mother fucker....I just realized I should have gone all Booche on the bus driver this morning because he wasted 10 whole fucking minutes of my life when he was late this morning. I'm not getting that time back. Ollie and I should probably seek out a support group and get some dialog going on what we just went through today because I don't want this type of emotional damage seeping into my everyday life.

As far as nothing was going to be said that hasn't already been said....what the fuck are you going on about...nothing's been said period, Heatley been absolutely silent on why. The diminished role comment, albeit bizarre is still something. I talked about it a bit already today, Kev even made a funny point about it. It's something, not a lot, but something.

There is an outside chance Heatley will have to show up to training camp in Ottawa so if someone had actually played a sport they would realize his words were going to be carefully chosen so as not to piss off his current (or future) teamates because he'll want them to have his back

What? I don't remember having to choose my words carefully at press conferences so I wouldn't piss off current or future teammates. Fuck, I don't even remember press conferences....or trades.....or contracts....or training camp. I'd like to see how you handled your press conferences when you played sports, I'm sure you were slick.

The good news is you’re at rock bottom, it's only up from here.

Okay, I lied, I'll waste a little more time, it’s Friday after all.

Like I said, I wouldnt expect someone with a Plaxico Burress mind to understand, so good luck with all of that.

Maybe if you even made the slightest bit of sense or even had a legitimate point I'd understand. Not that I care. The playing sports/press conference thing, wow, If you think you made a point there, you didn't.

We all understood before you posted that press conferences don't amount to much and that Heater wouldn't be shooting his mouth off, that's so fucking obvious that only the most dense of fucks would point it out then gloat about making an interesting point. Ollie even clarified for the people that might not have known that yet. You basically just parroted what he said and then accused him of not knowing that.

The Plaxico thing. Are you referring to the time he owned the Patriots in the Super Bowl like I just owned you? Or the shooting himself in the leg thing because then yeah, I don't get that either. Whatever.

Christ guy, two Fridays in August (almost back to back) you completely shit the bed and barely make any sense...wow. The king is dead.

I'd keep going but it's starting to feel like punching a kitten in the face....a fucking ugly and stupid kitten....but still a kitten.