Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made it to mid-way through the 3rd before I fell asleep on the couch. I thought they had a chance at 4-2 but only Michalek showed up looking to score. You could tell he really wanted that one. I love his play.

I agree with you on the Karlsson confusion. Doesn't make any sense in terms of helping the team and they lose a year on his free agency eligibility. Unless it was for political reasons, i.e. he threatened to bolt back to Sweden. Either way, I don't like it.

Pretty quiet bunch that SENS ARMY this morning... C'mon now...

That 6 point lead in the standings you had last week sure didn't last long... Olé bitches!

Welcome to Kovy-sucking-arse land, Kovy swears he's not worried about his 15 game non-scoring/full of suck streak... maybe time to send him for his bi-seasonal time-out

Edited by Guest

Guest Low Roller

Alexei Kovalev: $5,000,000 - 4 goals

Marc-Andre Bergeron: $750,000 - 7 goals

I sorta feel bad for Kovalev. He loved Montreal, and said that he wanted to retire there. Then his agent fucked him, and he was out of Montreal. I don't think he really cares about Ottawa, which is dangerous for his production, and demonstrates his wavering level of professionalism.

There is no way of knowing how Kovalev would have performed in Montreal had he stayed. Is Gionta an upgrade over Kovalev? I would cautiously say yes, just because he seems like more of a team player than Kovalev and probably fits into Martin's system better. But for sheer flair, Kovalev wins hands down.