Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best part of it being free after 11 is that if you are WAAAAAAY to shit-faced we won't let you on...and you'll have to take a cab.

Went to the game with the father in law yesterday, wasn't going to submit him to the bus...the last time I took the bus I didn't get out any faster anyways....

I didn't even know there was a lot to the west of the arena...thought that's where the players parked.

Waiting for valet takes just as long...you got to wait for ever to get to the counter, then buddy has to get your car....

It's lose lose...They need a train going out there...I will however, still go to games, I am, a fan....and I will get deals....

So the pre-drunk drunks drove their cars downtown because the buses werent offering free service until after 11pm, thus saving 3 bucks?

I know that saving $3 isn't gonig to stop drunk driving, but once the car is out of the driveway funny things can happen. Encouraging people to not drive, but only after 11pm doesn't seem like a well thought out policy.

And you wouldn't just save $3, but $3 plus whatever it costs in a cab to come downtown on New Years day and pick up your car, plus whatever charge you have on your windshield from the Ottawa Parking Authority......

Not to mention this being the year of the strike, and the campaign to build back their ridership- it would have seemed to have been the perfect evening to have offered full free service.

Do you think they'll be requiring people do buy ticket packs for the 2010 season when buying playoff tickets this season (if they make it)????

If I may clarify something Kev, they never actually required people to buy ticket packs for the following season in order to buy playoff tickets.

The deal was: In order to get a DISCOUNT on playoff tickets, you were required to buy a ticket package for the following season.