Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now go back to being a hypocrite.

I will agree to being called a hypocrite if it has to do with football costumes.

Jesus fucking Christ. You are making no sense at all, yet again. Wow, what is wrong with you? What does that even mean? Are you trying to say you're a hypocrite for making a joke about a cheerleaders costume when you wear one regularly yourself? Okay, thanks for sharing.

I'll break it down for you, first you bitched at someone for expecting some big announcement in a press conference when they said the exact opposite, then you back pedalled to saying they were stupid just for watching a press conference when we've all watched press conferences, including yourself dumb ass, thus you're a hypocrite.

Okay, I'm getting suspicious now, there’s no way this is Andre. I'm going to contact Mike and get him to look into the IPs these posts are coming from because I'm thinking the Booche account has been jacked.

(Still love you, but I can’t get into the fun today, boss is back shortly)

Jesus Christ, stop being a baby. Is it so hard for you to believe someone might think 99% of press conferences are a fuÇking joke? There's a reason I dont watch them.

and here I thought you were being a baby, wrong again. Like I said, I stand corrected, you've never watched a press conference.

You dont have to take my word, I could care less. I surround myself with people who do trust me. But please, continue flapping your gums as you see fit.

On second thought.

andrec.jpg

Ooooooooooh. I didnt know I wasnt aloud to read any articles or opinion pieces, you are so fucking wise. [color:purple]Thanks for the learning.

Press conference question: What were you thinking when you hit that home run?

Athelete: I just wanted to make good contact and hoped the ball went yard.

I hoped after a while people would have figured them out by now but I guess not. Obviously I had to watch some back in the day to know why I dont like to watch them. What a stretch, eh?

I think this thread will be more exciting than the product the Sens put on the ice.

Wait until Alfie spears Spezza for missing a defensive assignment' date=' it'll be plenty exciting.[/quote']

Someone needs to spear Spezza to wake that lazy SOB up. I am sure Heatley can motivate him ;)

Seriously though Sens fans... do you think Heatleys attitude is going to have a significant negative impact on the team?

I think what concerns me is actually why Heater wants out. If it's simply just butting heads with the coach then fine but there's rumour of bigger problems in which case there's already something negative there and this is Heater's reaction to it.

Before all of this I had quite a bit of optimism for this season for a few reasons. It's disappointing all this is taking place.

the Sens have dealt with plenty different attitudes the last few years.

What's another bad apple gonna do?

Hmmmmmm lets see...

Sens record the last few years...

05/06 113 Points - 1st in the East

06/07 105 Points - 4th in the East

07/08 94 Points - 7th in the East

08/09 83 Points - 11th in the East

Based on this trend I am prediciting

09/10 72 Points - 13th in the East ;)