Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Another discontent Senator?

Kovalev was quoted today saying that Ottawa "was his (sic) last choice" and that he would like to come back to Montreal after his two year contract with Ottawa ends.

Guest Low Roller

Voila. I hope that you can read french.

However in fairness I think the context of 'last choice' was in the sense that if he wanted a long-term contract, Ottawa were the only ones offering one, therefore Ottawa was his 'last choice' before accepting a one-year deal somewhere else.

Voila. I hope that you can read french.

However in fairness I think the context of 'last choice' was in the sense that if he wanted a long-term contract, Ottawa were the only ones offering one, therefore Ottawa was his 'last choice' before accepting a one-year deal somewhere else.

well, yeah. that's not the context, that's the literal translation of what he said.

"Ottawa était en quelque sorte mon dernier choix car autrement, je me serais probablement retrouvé ailleurs avec une entente d'une seule saison"

The Team was all over this on my way in. I was embarrrassed of the way they carried on. THey painted him as Public Enemy # 2. No wonder players rarely say anything and press conferences suck.

Wasn't it pretty much a half-drunk Jungle Jim going off on Kovalev while the others tried to temper the discussion? Legit question, as I was only half-listening.

Either way, TGOR is a joke these days.

I think the important thing to focus on is the Sens jambands thread is killing it thus far and looking strong for the season.

The Habs thread will catch up once the Price/Cocaine allegations start up again and we all know the Leafs thread will never reach more than a 100 posts after they're mathematically eliminated by game 10.

Kinda Ollie but Stuntman was embarrassing as well. Even Pierre McGuire performed a selfing and he's usually the sane mind.

I totally agree about TGOR. I dont get a chance to listen to it very often but the past few times it's been on, I have hated it. I think I am done with them.

Oh yeah, also on the team this morning, Pierre McGuire was saying Heatley got his assed booed off last night during the red/white game every time he touched the puck.

If its that bad there..................wait until he puts on an Ottawa jersey.

He also got a very loud cheer when he scored in the shootout i guess, so dont think it was that big of deal.

So, ottawa to start the season with two people that don't even want to be here. Kovy and Heater are a sure bet to be roomies.

Edited by Guest