Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

The Habs thread will catch up once the Price/Cocaine allegations start up again and we all know the Leafs thread will never reach more than a 100 posts after they're mathematically eliminated by game 10.

Does that mean the sens will be mathematically eliminated by game 9?

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Habs thread will catch up once the Price/Cocaine allegations start up again and we all know the Leafs thread will never reach more than a 100 posts after they're mathematically eliminated by game 10.

Does that mean the sens will be mathematically eliminated by game 9?

Nice try Jakis....we all know thats not possible.

I totally agree about TGOR. I dont get a chance to listen to it very often but the past few times it's been on, I have hated it. I think I am done with them.

Stu is moving to Bob FM! And apparently JR is coming back to mornings. TGOR can only get better with these changes.

The Smith retirement definitely helps with salary cap.

Sure does. I'm bummed we never got to see Smith in the playoffs in a Sens journey though because that's where he really shone. I still remember that Edmonton series, probably against Dallas, where he was playing like a warrior with a broken jaw. Awesome player. Congrats on a great career.

The Smith retirement definitely helps with salary cap.

Sure does. I'm bummed we never got to see Smith in the playoffs in a Sens journey though because that's where he really shone. I still remember that Edmonton series' date=' probably against Dallas, where he was playing like a warrior with a broken jaw. Awesome player. Congrats on a great career.

[/quote']

Why? he would have sat in the press box if the sens made the playoffs just as well as he did during the regular season. the guy was done.

the guy was done.

Yep. He spent his last breathe (so to speak) helping eliminate the Habs in 08' date=' playing with two separated shoulders.[/quote']

Not while playing for Ottawa though. Going to the Sens eventually broke his spirit to the point he left the game :(

But his golf game has significantly improved since being in Ottawa

• 2 weeks later...