Jambands.ca

Go Leafs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically, Kessel batted the puck to the the opponent (goalie) ... washout ... no rule of possession ... play lives ... goal counts.

Same as how they technically called the one Delay Of Game penalty correct (even though it is cheesy) when it was deflected out of the rink off the shaft of the Ottawa player near the blue line. It wasn't intentional, but rules is rules.

Man Kev, you are just full of wrong today, and being a dick myself, just thought I'd tell you you're WRONG ON BOTH COUNTS without going and looking up a rule in the official book, because I just know I'm right. An errant deflection out of play is never a delay of game, you have to intentionally hit it, it go off no one, and then its a penalty... I'm right

BigTime = right, Kev = wrong. For some reason (insert your own punchline here) the HNIC guys couldn't seem to explain the possession rule either. Exact same as a delayed penalty, touching the puck doesn't equal possession.

Another OT win? When did they finally figure out how to win these? ;)

I haven't seen much hockey at all since the Olympics. I'm starting to need a fix. I think that this Sat I'll enjoy a good solid evening of HNIC.

7 p.m. ET New York Rangers at Toronto

then

10 p.m. ET Vancouver at San Jose

Great finish last night.

Did you catch Lundqvist's interview after the game? Man, he was pissed. Dropped a big fat loud F-BOMB that CBC broadcasted beautifully. :D

Nice for Gustavsson to get the start against his idol and to come up big. He looked good from what I saw (3rd period to the end).

Edited by Guest

Anybody notice the season Alex Steen is having? 41 points in his last 42 games. He had 3 against the Hawks last night and was the best player on the ice from what I saw.

2008/11/24 St. Louis Blues traded Lee Stempniak to the Toronto Maple Leafs for Carlo Colaiacovo and Alexander Steen.