Jambands.ca

RC: Britney at Scotiabank Place in 2 Hours!!!

rubberdinghy

I went but it was to run a follow spot....so I have a perfectly valid excuse.....they had me set up on a platform in the 100 level so it was kind of fun regardless of the 'talent' I was dealing with....biggest show on the road right now....

it must have been hard to resist focusing the light on her ass.

I went but it was to run a follow spot....so I have a perfectly valid excuse.....they had me set up on a platform in the 100 level so it was kind of fun regardless of the 'talent' I was dealing with....biggest show on the road right now....

Anything you found interesting about the gig you can share with us?

Focusing is always the key when running a follow spot-I learned that the hard way years ago. There are hundreds of cues being given to dozens of people.

It was harder not lighting up some of the gorgeous audience members who clearly wanted the spotlight-and would have looked good given the poses and outfits they had going.

Nothing too out of the ordinary for this show except for the massive amount of equipment and trucks.....and money spent-some of us did 24 hr shifts$$$$$

The odd thing was the NDA we had to sign to do the show and picture ID. I haven't seen that outside of David Copperfield which is much more understandable.