Jambands.ca

NFL 2009-2010 Season

Northern Wish

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thirstday will soon be upon us. FINALLY!!!!!

Fuck, this has been a long off-season.

Reighd'uhs and the Bolts on the late Monday night game. No problems boys, newly acquired Richard Seymour will finally be the one to contain Ladainian Tomlinson. I cant think of a player who has dominated more against my favorite teams aside from Ray Bourque, although with him it wasnt so much about his numbers but a (nother) new dawn is upon Raider Nation. Just win, baby!

JaM with a td pass, McF with a td run of 45+ and finally Asomugha with a pick for an 87 yard score. The Black Hole will rise again!

Youassholes heard it here first........in all honesty, I predict 6 or 7 wins for the D'uhs this season simply because the Reverse Indian Givers and the Donkeys are in the same division.

raiders_fan_article.jpg

No problems boys, newly acquired Richard Seymour will finally be the one to contain Ladainian Tomlinson.

Hilarious as always. Has Seymour even reported yet?

Hopefully you have more current info than me but last time I checked......

"He's not thrilled," Harrison told ProFootballTalk.com. "Tom Brady to JaMarcus Russell? Come on. Is that something to look forward to? Why would he be excited?"

raiders_suck1458.jpg

Poor Seymour, at least he is a free agent next year.

Tell me about it. Raiders trade their first rounder for a guy who has one year left on his contract and apparently doesn't want to play there (unless this is all a ploy from his agent to get the traditional Al Davis fading veteran massive contract). Raiders will be a joke until Davis is gone.

Two months ago I was hopnig for a .500 season, now I can't envision it at all. Owens toe is hurting, Lynch is out for 4 weeks, our line is awful and we have the worst coach outside of Pop Warner....

Yeah, their O-line is going to be scary. Hopefully the rookies can hold up. I can't believe they let Peters go and did not replace him. As for Lynch, Jackson looked good last year, but T.O.'s bad toe is pretty scary.

I have a question, I don't usually follow preseason at all, I find it to not be a very good gauge for what is to come....I know that the stars don't usually play very much but are the rest of the starting lineups on the field much? Should I be paying more attention to it? I ask this because I am in my first fantasy football league ever...

We did a live draft last week, it was fun, except only 4 people of 14 showed up, the rest was autodraft. Head to head matchups each week with points for all positions like you said.

Yeah I remember you talking about a skank fantasy league, but I didn't want to get into anything that has maintenance, I got bullied into this one.

I traded Forte for Turner for my primary RB...that move could go either way I guess.

I am glad to have something to make me love football even more!

Not a bad trade there. Both palyers fantasy values are super inflated from last year, but Turner plays in a run heavy offense that should have some success. Neither of them will live up to the hype of 08, but I like MT much more.

On your waiver wire look out for steals such as Kevin Smith (Det RB) or Ryan Grant (GB RB). Both are in non RBBC schemes and get loads of carries.