Jambands.ca

NFL 2009-2010 Season

Northern Wish

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stokley on the final play of Den Cin was insane. Thats why its called gambling.....

SF beating Arz was pretty cool with Gore not really at his best.

Brees just made everything he threw turn into gold. When Shockey can grab 2 tds you know you are rolling.

And the Chi GB game last night was a goodie too.

All in all a great day of football, despite being screwed with bets and in fantasy pools. Thank god I took Brees, but why oh why did I have to get rid of Crayton at 11am on Thursday?

looks like urlacher is out for the year, poor solar.garlic

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iIW-xWfJiaU_oot7okef7zOTOVOAD9ANAMF80

Fucking aweful. Looks like the Bears will actually have to show up on offence for a change.

Jay Cutler better put the pipe down and turn it around SOON or Chitown will NOT be a pleasant place for that guy to live....

WHAT A BAD FUCKING CALL! That was a touchdown for Christ's sake!!!!! Good lord, this could change the game. I got a bad feeling.

I wasnt even worried about the booth looking at it. Unbelievable. Oh well, at least I feel like there has been a turning point with the product on the field. O-line is looking waaaaay better than the past 3-4 years. Actually, I can say the same thing about the D-line.

You mean the guy that wouldnt stop running and give a whole 30 seconds for MNF to interview him?

dick.

That was a great dick move. He just wanted to see Suzy jiggle and shake.

Or who knows, maybe he was just excited he came back and won a miracle game after 53 weeks of not playing and having his knee destroyed, potentially ending his career or at the very least altering it, while throwing for his career high in completions and got swept up in the moment and just wanted to celebrate with his teammates again. Couldn't be that could it?

No I think either POG or Ollie are right, he was just being a massive dick or he thought about it and just wanted to see her run.