Jambands.ca

NFL 2009-2010 Season

Northern Wish

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only 1 pm game available today in Toronto via Rogers basic cable is the Bills vs Browns. During the half-time show, Dan Marino called it the worst game he's ever seen. I'm actually tempted to watch the Billy Tallent soundcheck here at work. Fuck Rogers and fuck the Bills.

Fuuuuuck me what another amazing day of football. The fourth quarter of Vikings/Ravens was amazing, I can't believe Favre did it yet again, and that the Ravens blew the kick after that amazing comeback. Flacco is playing amazing fourth quarter football, he deserves to get a break.

Tennesse WTF!

You just can't predict all this shit that happens, that's what makes every Sunday such a treat.

New Orleans is the best team in football. A solid defence to go along with their offence.

Yes! And no one expected this defense to be playing like this.

I keep waiting and waiting for Favre to shit the bed...someone please tell me its coming! Just goes to show you how important the O-line is (again).

The media love in for Sanchez ahould come back to Earth at any time now

I think that crash landed with the 5th interception yesterday.

Yes NWO is hot and solid but don't forget about the Colts because they are on a bye week.....

And does anyone care to chime in on Brady yesterday? WOW! Maybe his mojo is rising?!!

Word! I am already looking forward to Colts/Pats in Week 10.

5 TD's in one quarter is just. too. ridiculous. to. comprehend.

Please stop talking about the Colts... I was a Bills fan for years as a kid and they surefuckinbeat that out of me...

When he got drafted I decided to go with the Colts so I don't need youfuckersto put the whammy on my boy Manning.

that said...

they need a better o-line... I'm juss'sayin'.

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
Yowzers...I guess he was thinking that Manning was gonna score no matter what, so best to try for the 1st down because of it. Crazy finish, glad I stayed up for it.

Well, with that pussy prevent defence someone was calling before the second to last touchdown by the Colts I'd think that too.

Still, who goes for it on 4th and 2 from your own 28 yard line when you're winning?! It don't even see it as debatable.