Jambands.ca

NFL Pro Line Thread

Northern Wish

I love that ticket KK. I am throwing some money on those +8's this week too. NO, NE and look great at 1.5.

Try with all of your might to stay away from 5 and 6 game tickets, although its tough!

I know! I'm a sucker for this shit, that's why I've stayed away ;) We'll see what happens. I already feel like I won a little, because i was convinced I had the Pittsburgh game on the ticket ... looked this morning and was happy to find out i didn't :D

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey boys, I wastedly bet at an Esso station tonight and didnt get the ticket I wanted. I ended up with Tampa beating Dallas even though my original set didnt include that game. I wish I could blame Esso but wesmokedadoubletrouble before going over.

It appears as though I got my other games:

PHI-CAR - tie

ATLwin - MIA

CHI-GB - tie

ARZwin - SF

10 bucks for 896 bucks, GO TAMPA!

I played 4 tickets yesterday and spent $20. I won on Dallas to cover 6.5, took Jacksonville with the points(8.5) and took San Fran with the points (9.5). I won $25. I still have a ticket alive tonight that is worth $25. Seattle to cover, New England to cover and San Diego to cover.

I had $10 down to win $98 on.....

Aston Villa wins (yes!)

Atlanta wins (yes!)

Arizona wins (motha fucka)

Green Bay wins (yes!)

That's pretty much par for the course for me. I'll rattle off a bunch of 3 for 4s, win a week, bet it all the next week and go 3 for 4 again.

Good times! Glad football is back.

After the fact'd Sean. You told me you took Pittsburgh the morning following the game and now you are mentioning the college games. Not once did you give me a correct pick BEFORE it happened.

Dont bother posting winnings in this thread people unless you post your picks prior to kickoff. Gamblers are notorious liars. Fact.

NW set the rules that we are expected to follow.

I would love to see if there is someone in here who can regularily win money because I know I wont.

The point of this thread is not to prove what we win, but to help each other win more. Post

Sure, we all want to win and I hope these posts help people win but dont spout off about tickets you won on that we dont see beforehand because I wont believe any of you. Prove your worth without simply saying we should follow your picks.

You've done some mighty bragging about winning money, show us.

The hate is strong with you this morning Booche, I love it.

I'm absolutely a 100% with Booche on the whole if you didn't post it didn't happen line of things but.........

Prove your worth without simply saying we should follow your picks.

When did NW ever say we should follow his picks?

You're not fabricating a statment someone never said and then beating them up for it again, are you?

Paging Ollie.