Jambands.ca

WEEKLY NFL PICKS - Week 17

Schwa.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a precedent set by Ollie last week I'll be putting up a "notification post" at precisely 1pm this week so that those that don't have their pics in for the early games can still chime in for the late® games.

I got a [color:red]FAIL for the monday night pick? Fuck. I was rushing it at the last minute. I totally meant to have Dallas at the end there. Come on ... kick me down a kind pick brah? :P

I left for Toronto first thing on Saturday, and wasn't online at all. This is just for bragging rights? Then you want my edits included, you wouldn't want to win a tainted pool would you??

Either way its fine, I know what I picked. You should too, see my post about Whitey and Seattle in the Pro Line thread....

"Whitey reminded me Seattle is a bank killer for me too."

I saw you make your changes Sean, and I should have said something at the time because I knew this was going to happen.

Personally my vote would be to accept your changes this week but not allow changes after posting; if you aren't sure, don't post until you are. This is supposed to be a friendly pool, no need to make it any more complicated for the hippies. ;)

I saw you make your changes Sean, and I should have said something at the time because I knew this was going to happen.

Personally my vote would be to accept your changes this week but not allow changes after posting; if you aren't sure, don't post until you are. This is supposed to be a friendly pool, no need to make it any more complicated for the hippies. ;)

Thanks. And I agree, except for us no computer at home losers..... I make my picks on Friday at work. If something major comes up I'll try to find a computer to use, but its not 100%. I thought this might happen to, thats why I added the Hslbck comment.

Either way, it will be fire to take the season out from underneath the rest of the whiners.......

NW avoids that button at all costs because it completely cripples his ability to slam this board and its users as unfriendly, turtle like a coward and then three days later have the balls to ask people around here for mailing list help and then toss up a "you guys are grrrrrreat!" comment when he gets the help he needs.

That and docturing his pro-line picks.

All jokes aside if punkie says it happened then it happened but otherwise there's no way we should accept the picks.

And who fucking said this was a friendly pool because if I knew it was going to be I wouldn't have particapated.

Schwa, can you update my picks as per my edited post above..... I changed Seattle to Chicago and TB to NYG:

09/24/09 12:10 PM - Post#614970

In response to Schwa.

WEEK 3 PICKS

Detroit

GB

Minny

NE

NYJ

Philly

Giants

Ravens

Houston

NO

Chicago (just remembered Hslbck is out!)

Pitt

Denver

SD

Indy

Dallas

Tie = 48

nope. without some sort of notice via pm or something, i can't be expected to peruse the thread and look for changes. Too much work.

Will update the spreadsheet with yesterday's game once i'm at work. got moved to midnights for the week.

nope. without some sort of notice via pm or something, i can't be expected to peruse the thread and look for changes. Too much work.

Will update the spreadsheet with yesterday's game once i'm at work. got moved to midnights for the week.

If the unpaid organizer who is doing all the work says no, I can't argue with that! Understandable.