Jambands.ca

kanye

Jakis

toosoonjpg.jpg

Hillarious. Kanye is the most narcissistic person on earth. I can't wait until he is a complete has been.

JAck off!

I second the narcissitic thing...who else would shave a pictogram in their hair of them getting their cock slammed in a car (or refrigerator) door?

It even has pain lines coming off it bent 90 degrees from the balls!

Poor Kanye: You need to take some time off. All that music has misshapen your pencil dick.

Katy Perry tweeted "F*** Kanye, it's like you stepped on a kitten" while Pink wrote "Kanye West is the biggest piece of shit on earth. Quote Me."

:D

There was an interesting comment on one of the news pages that fit. It went something like:

Society deserves the celebrities it gets.
Edited by Guest

Yeah, because nothing says hilarious like a joke about threatening to pound the living sh!t out of your girlfriend.

I think you missed the point. The joke is about how a celebrity's actions become synonymous with the their name.

That was the joke when he was talking about Kanye. But the punchline to the whole thing was a creative method of threatening to beat up your girlfriend. Whether or not he used a celebrity's name as a euphemism, I still found it to be a low level to stoop to for a laugh.

KANYEAPOLOGYCITY

I'M SOOOOO SORRY TO Davey Boy AND Schwa FOR teasing THE Sanctuary. I SPOKE TO Schwa RIGHT AFTER. Davey Boy IS VERY disgusting !!........... I'M IN THE WRONG FOR dancing AND sqeezing!!!!!!!! I'M SORRY TO MY FANS IF I LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!!!! I'M SORRY TO MY FRIENDS AT Jambands.ca. I WILL APOLOGIZE TO Davey Boy 2MRW. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!! EVERYBODY WANNA BOOOOO ME BUT I'M A FAN OF Meatball sub!!! ya'll KNOW!!! BOOOOYAAAWWWWW!!!! bitches I GAVE MY liquor TO Booche WHEN THEY DESERVED IT... THAT'S WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT CRAZY YALL, I'M JUST BEING REAL. SORRY FOR THAT!!!MUCH RESPECT!!!!!

September 16, 2009