Jambands.ca

Dead men can't vote liberal

Velvet

Isn't the article you posted an attempt to take them to task for it? When I originally read it I found myself kinda frustrated that they'd say 'you're spending $35million on what? what about the swine flu?'... obviously from my standpoint on the swine flu issue it was a weak attempt... much more effectual would have been 'you're spending $35million on what? what about skyrocketing unemployment and collapsing industry?'...

Which is why I said if there were an election, i'm not voting for either of these parties. Go Greens!

Isn't the article you posted an attempt to take them to task for it? When I originally read it I found myself kinda frustrated that they'd say 'you're spending $35million on what? what about the swine flu?'... obviously from my standpoint on the swine flu issue it was a weak attempt... much more effectual would have been 'you're spending $35million on what? what about skyrocketing unemployment and collapsing industry?'...

Which is why I said if there were an election, i'm not voting for either of these parties. Go Greens!

Unfortunately, yes, I think the article was an attempt to take the gov't to task, but with current rules in place, there is no forum for the media to quetion the gov't directly about this issue.

"Giant panda bleat calls, often emitted during the panda's mating season, have just been deciphered, according to new research," reports Jennifer Viegas of the Discovery Channel. "The study reveals that males broadcast information about their size, while females advertise how old they are. The study, which has been accepted for publication in the journal Animal Behaviour, is the first to examine the informational content of any giant panda vocalization." Researchers determined that both males and females had distinctive masculine and feminine voices, so panda listeners would have no trouble identifying the sex of the caller. Females, they also found, do not bleat reliable information about their body size.