Jambands.ca

Fantasy Hockey 09/10!

Hal Johnson

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malkin has been up and down with injuries and hasnt had a strong stretch after the break.

I also think i made one trade too many in giving away Vokoun thinking Cam Ward would be back at least for a full month run to the end.

and lastly, Ive had to be sitting alot of players here and there to get the plus minus back in order... all that equals pathetic fail in the run to the end... we shall see though. It aint over until the fat guitarist sings.

dropping name players for no reason...especially teams that are out of contention... why bother having a trade deadline?

I've got my own personal goals to reach and only have games left at 'D' and Goal. Should I have just quit the league 2 months ago when you were a couple hundred points up? Quit whining people.

People might have side bets going on you know.

everyone dropping name players for no reason...

It's a different wrinkle for sure. But there are lots of guys that didn't manage their man-games at the different positions well, so it's certainly not for "no reason". You think c-towns really wants to be dropping Heatley so he can pick up Bryan Allen?!

no but when he brings up side bets and such who knows wose in with who here... the same shit was brought up last year when MOBE and I were accused of making an unfair trade because we were friends...

I'm just saying its pretty strange... if I lose its no big deal... my players have crapped out on me since the break and I'll acknowledge that.. maybe next year we can look at a better way to prevent this kind of player dropping from happening.

This isnt the NFL....so.....WHY THE FUCK IS WASHINGTON SITTING MIKE GREEN???

Fuckme.

Great race to the finish boys. I doubt I will ever see something this close for a long time in a similar pool. Usually its 2 people, 3 at most but not this late and never would I bet on 4.

Tight race indeed!

I enjoyed the pool this year; I had a phase of being really into it and doing a couple trades, and then of course a couple big phases of not paying attention. I artificially inflated my standing for a little while by ramming up my man games, but I got absolutely killed by not having any goalies (the ones I did have were terrible)...

My personal goal now is to beat Load of Bedatoes! Fuck you Matty!!!

:surprise: