Jambands.ca

Fantasy Hockey 09/10!

Hal Johnson

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a great finish for sure. Bad for me that I put Staal in at UTIL yesterday instead of Sedin. It cost me 5.15 points.

And that damn Halak has hurt me too. I wanted to start Rask the last two games but my Hab pride got in the way.

However I know we have all benched guys and lost out on points. So it all works out in the wash.

Great year guys.

I'm calling a Dave O win as well

Holy shitballs, what a finish. Congrats Dave-O, punk summed it up nicely though,hahaha!

Kudos to Booche as well for making it to second spot...made a good push at the end.

And to POG and Halak, you guys need to fire a coach or something ;), but congrats on good seasons.

Crank-Towns, I'm still dissapointed in your showing.

Edited by Guest

Booya! I predicated a Badams win about 4-5 weeks ago, but also thought Booche and I both had enough man-games and momentum to catch POG.

Goes to show you can't be complacent in these things. I was trailing POG by close to 100 points, and it was streaky play by waiver pickups like Steen and Mueller that got me back in it.

Unbelievable race guys. Let's do it again next year.

That.Was.Fantastic.

Well done DaveO. I love how the Punk analyzed it. The first time you got to first all year was on the last day of the season. Brilliant. Well played.

Once again, thanks to Hal for getting this thing off the ground and for having to deal with the trade-triade from earlier this season. Speaking of which, I would like to thank Dingbat (sorry Carle/Jokinen/Leclaire/Elliot didnt work out for you but also thanks for dropping Elliott to the waiver wire) and NorthernheWishes (Vinnaaaaay) for allowing me to have the finish I had.

Speaking of which, for next season we either have to allow all trades to go through or have a 3 or 5 man committee who votes on them.