Jambands.ca

Fantasy Hockey 09/10!

Hal Johnson

And you took the full minute and a half almost every pick too you selfish prick.

It's because I wasnt sitting by the computer! Sorry folks. I sucked.

The biggest surprise for me was that I picked 12th and Luongo was still on the board.

That's because I am an idiot and hit the DRAFT button when I had Mike Green highlighted. I meant to take Bobby Lou!!!!!!!

Ifuckedupsoooooooooobad. Good thing this isnt for money.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Nikolai Zherdev pick was the absolute highlight for me. Sorry Booche.

And to top it off?

I just spilled a glob of ketchup on my shirt this morning via my breakfast sandwich. That's right Punk. Fried egg and ketchup.

I now have to figure out how to hide from people the rest of the day.

I was in a draft last week with some guys I used to work with at Bell. We have the draft every year, there are 20 of us and we each put in $25 for prize money. One of the guys always complains about his draft position and this year he lucked out and picked 1st overall.

Once the draft started he immediately drafted Ray Whitney. He was playing around with the queue and obviously picked the wrong guy. I guess Ray is going a little higher than he should this year. lol

The poor guy was pissed.

Getting back to the stain, I was just given incredible advice via an email that I have to share with other office drones.

This is why you should always keep a blazer hanging at your desk. Instead of “look who spilled ketchup†it’s “look who’s looking spiffy todayâ€.

Getting back to the stain, I was just given incredible advice via an email that I have to share with other office drones.
This is why you should always keep a blazer hanging at your desk. Instead of “look who spilled ketchup†it’s “look who’s looking spiffy todayâ€.

That is great advice.

Waiver moves are unlimited, and on a first-come first-served basis, but there is "waiver order" that I've never been able to fully decipher how Yahoo determines. So sometimes you have to wait a day to see if another team puts in a waiver claim for the same player before he gets added to your team. Clear as mud, eh?

Trades - propose them and accept them though Yahoo. The Commish/Hal can overturn at his discretion if he thinks something fishy is going on.

Edited by Guest