Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
Hal Johnson

Fantasy Hockey 09/10!

Looks good, but I would change PPP to PPG if it was me. Not a big deal at all either way though. And congrats on the little one! Hope you find time to watch some hockey.

Hey Hal, is the Injury Reserve turned on?

I'm having difficulties over here.......I gotta place Patrick Elias (get used to it Booche) on IR.

Forget it, I figure it out.

Edited by Guest
drag and drop'd

So I go and check out NW's team last night to see if he and I can find a suitable trade and notice the strangest shit. He has almost every skater on the bench, which begs the questions:

Am I hallucinating here? Just what in the hell do you think you're doing? What are you people? On dope?

Mr+hand.jpg

Whitey helped me out after I did that. I thought that if they weren't on the bench that went to the total games used up....I have my lineup set till Nov 4th and all non playing players will be benched.

I had to ask him how to switch positions fer Christ sakes! I don't get this pool yet. Of course I only have 15 minutes or so a day to work with it.