Jambands.ca

Luddites rejoice!

Velvet

I was talking to some guy at moe.down this year. His friends got arrested at the border for bringing over drugs. Which is very stupid thing to do. He then tells me they were from Chicago and the directions the got said to cross the border and drive through Canada. So they followed those directions without even realizing they would be searched at the border or needed passports. So since they didn't have passports they weren't allowed to cross the border and they were searched where all their drugs were found. They were then arrested. haha

Edited by Guest

I was talking to some guy at moe.down this year. His friends got arrested at the border for bringing over drugs. Which is very stupid thing to do. He then tells me they were from Chicago and the directions the got said to cross the border and drive through Canada. So they followed those directions without even realizing they would be searched at the border or needed passports. So since they didn't have passports they weren't allowed to cross the border and they were searched where all their drugs were found. They were then arrested. haha

sure you can follow gps instructions. then their is a thing called common sense. Must have been wookies or ignorant Americans haha too much!!!!