Jambands.ca

Pop Montreal

blurasis

I'm going to the Kelp / Mint BBQ on Friday afternoon, the Sufjan Stevens show at Cabaret Friday night, and then hopefully the Rubies show after that.

Hey Ming. It's annoying that you just post links to things that are relevant to the topic, rather than just saying what you want to say here. There, I said it. Trying to drive up page views or something?

Anyways. I don't know what you want to go see because I don't want to click those links. Maybe I'll see you at some of those shows though.

Then again, I'm drunk so maybe this means nothing at all...

Hey Ming. It's annoying that you just post links to things that are relevant to the topic, rather than just saying what you want to say here. There, I said it. Trying to drive up page views or something?

That's a good point. If you're going to post, please post something tangible. This community certainly won't tolerate straight up links. other note, there's a donation link on the blog to keep the site going.... but wordpress.com is FREE!

AD, if you're going to be there saturday, you should check out Serena Jean Band at National Underground...

Saturday, September 26, 2009

9:00pm - 11:00pm

Edited by Guest