Jambands.ca

Please help me win tix to Festival 8!

phorbesie

I like a these ones better:

“My girl is ordering a Traffic Light Costume. I will be suited up like Mr. Slave from Southpark, complete with some black leather and a leash (but not too raunchy or uncomfortable!). Together, we make Slave to The Traffic Light.â€

and

Have a group costume here. “Boy, Man, God, shit†boy=childlike attire. Man=business suit. God=beard/robe. and shit=Mr. hankey custom.

And this ones real funny:

“A group of friends and I are going as ‘an angry mob of joggers coming up to knock her down’

But I still voted for you.

this one made me laugh in a different context

‘I would drape myself in velvet if it were socially acceptable.’

Well the time has come, the festival is located on the laid back left coast, it has to be socially acceptable to be covered in velvet at the ocho. Therefore, I will drape my body all in velvet and where chest high waders as I wade in the velvet sea…”

this one made me laugh in a different context

‘I would drape myself in velvet if it were socially acceptable.’

Well the time has come, the festival is located on the laid back left coast, it has to be socially acceptable to be covered in velvet at the ocho. Therefore, I will drape my body all in velvet and where chest high waders as I wade in the velvet sea…â€

I'm guessing it's going to be hot in full body velvet and rain-gear in the SoCal sun. Nice one though. I like the angry mob of joggers....