Jambands.ca

Roll Call: envelope 3 *late show* Sat. night

NewRider

I've got 15 skanks on the "advanced price" ticket list so far- If you want to be added to the list then PM me before 4:00 P.M. today as I will not likely have computer access after that time.

Go to Will Call when you arrive to get your tickets!

Doors tonight at 11:00 p.m.

In less than 24 hours- 36 tickets have been reserved through jambands! Glad to see all the support piling on for what is going to be another awesome envelope 3 late night afterparty!

Im cutting the PM reservations off in a couple hours as I wont have computer access from this afternoon on- you can always still drop in at the bar anytime before moe. tonight to get an advanced ticket, save yourself the Will Call lineup

p.s. looks like some surprise guests have RSVPed to the afterparty facebook page!

See y'all tonight!

this is the first time that I've seen ticket sale numbers posted. i'd love to see more transparency like that for shows rather than "it's gonna sell OUT bitches!"

i'm glad to see the loze setting up a good afterparty.

have fun ce soir mes amies. i'm in vegas. timing is off. I would have liked to enjoy some moe and some of the loze.

It would be super cool if the loze joined in with moe. and they covered Lemondust!

Dark Star Orchestra is playing tomorrow night here and I hope we can fit it in.

The turnout was O.K.- made up of a solid base of local envelope 3 fans and a sizeable O-town crew who came out and supported. There were also a few handfuls of moe.rons who took a chance; skipped the "official afterparty"; and wound up HAVING THIER MINDS BLOWN...

Dave was at the top of his game on Saturday- entertaining Toronto with his unique brand of live organic electronica music. The tunes were a mix of original envelope 3 compositions, some groovy extrapolations and dark twists on crowd pleasing 80's tunes, and pretty sure I heard a tease and/or cover of nero's Condor in there somewhere. (let the tapers decide on that one) With only a short break between two long sets people were boogying hard from start to finish!

Chuck and Rob showed up towards the end of the first set and stayed until close to the end of the show- enjoying rocking tunes, good vibes and the Dominion's late night hospitality including a few plates of the famous butter chicken! Seeing Chuck out on the dance floor appreciating Lauzon's talents was cool- hearing Rob explain how the "official afterparty" tried to bribe him into "showing up" to cover Friend of the Devil made my night!

hearing Rob explain how the "official afterparty" tried to bribe him into "showing up" to cover Friend of the Devil made my night!

WOW! Who are these people?

Good to see so many skanks at the shows, its always a plearsure seeing GM and Stapes and company as well as have my secret (not so) dominion love affair with Gateaux progress. Good times folks, two great weekends in a row in Toronto, its been a while but its good to see.

Awesome show and great turn out. Good to see so many peep from Ottawa made it down, as did the usual suspects. As par Envelope 3? Awesome show. Dave gets better everytime I see him and that organic-electronic cocktail is right up my alley. (that sounded awkward)

'electronic', 'cock', 'tail', and 'alley' makes for an interesting sentence. Sounds like a great weekend though! ;)