Jambands.ca

File Storage App on iPhone

afro poppa

I recently received a boat load of interesting articles that I'd like to read on the Subway etc on the way to work on my iPhone. I want an app that allow me to store .docx and .pdf files on my phone so I can just open them up without being connected to 3G or my computer etc (like on the Subway when there is no connection).

I have noticed a couple interesting apps like Documents to Go and HardDrive but I want to make sure that I can actually store the files locally on my iPhone before I spend the money on them.

Does anybody use any of these apps? Is it worth it to spend the 15 bucks on Docs to Go? I remember a 5 dollar one that looked interesting, Air Sharing I believe it was called....

i gave dropbox a shot on the pc last year and use it from time to time. it's great for sharing boxes with friends. Then when the app came out, I gave it a shot and was amazed. I haven't needed to access anything yet, but you can also use the app to drop files in your dropbox from a website which will in turn sync up to your pc.