Jambands.ca

Pittsburgh?

c-towns

dudes!

I'm going to see my Penguins in the Igloo this weekend and am looking for any hot spot help, tail-gating aside, anyone know anything else?

Also have 7th row Steelers/Browns tickets, maybe the Browns will put up a fight this week, I'm going to select them in the pool this week because the underdawg always seems to shine at sporting events when I'm on hand ie. Sharks beating Wings in game seven back in '93ish and Wolverines losing home opener two summers ago to no name school....

Maybe I'll get on tv too, anyone have a flesh coloured bodysuit?

Mr Smalls Funhouse is an old church that has been converted into a medium sized music venue with great sound. It's about 15min from downtown pittsburg http://www.mrsmalls.com/NewPHP/home.php?section=events

Also make sure you order the pittsburg style grilled sandwich with fries and coleslaw inside of it. It sounds a bit strange but is delicious. That or a Rothlis Burger. Have fun

Also make sure you order the pittsburg style grilled sandwich with fries and coleslaw inside of it. It sounds a bit strange but is delicious. That or a Rothlis Burger. Have fun

Thanks Slippy (missya bud) and super recommendation on the pitt style sammy, sounded weird but tasted magical and was one of the only meals I ate all weekend. I was looking for the Rothlis Burger everywhere but couldn't find it.