Jambands.ca

Fall Phish Tix?

Wassink Wild Card!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just found out the tickets my friend got me for MSG are 'behind-the-stage-ish'... Better than nothing I guess...

Love seeing the band from that angle!

Thanks; I feel better. I'm just worried about the light show and obstructions. That being said' date=' it's MSG and I'm sure moving around won't be an issue...[/quote']

Light show and sound is great from behind the stage... you get to see the light show projected onto the crowd and better still watch Fish and Page rocking the fuck out!

In Syracuse which rows on the floor are closer, double letters or single letter?

The double sets of letters are almost always in front of single sets, but I'm not 100% about this place.

We have Sec 2 Row A, but there is another section marker that doesn't make sense (LCX?). On the map section 2 runs all the way from the rail to the back of the floor.

Light show and sound is great from behind the stage... you get to see the light show projected onto the crowd and better still watch Fish and Page rocking the fuÇk out!

Spent the first set behind the stage at the 2003 Albany show, fantastic sound and a unique perspective but we went down to rage on the floor for the second set. I think we had a fair bit of room as well. All in all I definitely enjoyed it.