Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
Wassink Wild Card!

Fall Phish Tix?

3rd row, middle!!!!!

Way.To.Go.

Hat's off to all you Syracuse-going mutherfuggers, honestly. I dig you all for doing it. This is an EXTREMELY small show for that area of the Phish market stew, let alone on a Saturday night.

The energy from the crowd should be, in a word, epic. I hope you get the music to match 'cause that will make it deeper and higher at the same time.

9f6912dc13eae5389b645f9de8c66b75c54744f5_m.gif

3rd row' date=' middle!!!!! [/quote']

Way.To.Go.

Hat's off to all you Syracuse-going mutherfuggers, honestly. I dig you all for doing it. This is an EXTREMELY small show for that area of the Phish market stew, let alone on a Saturday night.

The energy from the crowd should be, in a word, epic. I hope you get the music to match 'cause that will make it deeper and higher at the same time.

9f6912dc13eae5389b645f9de8c66b75c54744f5_m.gif

Still bigger capacity than the Asheville show I saw this summer though :) However, Phish are far more fired up by now and well it's still going to be a fuggin awesome show.

My Albany tickets arrived today! :D

Aloha' date='

Brad[/quote']

Already. did you get through ticketmaster normal postal service. I am just doing syracuse. hopefully they come soon. Cheers

I ordered them through TicketsNow, and had them delivered via regular mail.

Aloha,

Brad

the fedex package I didn't receive was from the lottery. I just got an email today as well that my tickets from ticketmaster have been printed and are in the mail.

Edited by Guest