Jambands.ca

Room in 3 bedroom Apt in Toronto (College and Ossington

Nitro Compression

Looking for a 3rd roommate to share our place in Little Italy. The room is big and bright (huge window and tall sealing). We're looking for someone relatively easy-going and laid back to share our place (one roommate is a social worker, the other a part-time musician who also works a regular job to pay the bills). We also have a huge patio for bbq-ing and chilling on when the weather is nice.

The rent is $550 plus utilities (usually about $30 each, every 2 months). We also split wireless internet and cable which is about $30 each a month. If you think that you might fit the bill, come check it out and we'll see if it's a good fit!

Get in touch if this sounds like something that might interest you...

It's a wicked area. I'd argue one of the coolest in Toronto but don't ask me fuck the NYTimes and Guardian UK have been singing Ossington's praise. Seeing Jason Collett's daily commute with the boy in the bikeseat is worth the price of admission. The West End YMCA is also one of if not the best public club in the city. And yes the portuguese men's clubs have wicked cheap beer and NO ambience whatsoever.

And yes the portuguese men's clubs have wicked cheap beer and NO ambience whatsoever.

Cheap beer and a foosball table is all the ambiance I need! Yup great location, minutes from Little Italy, Little Portugal, the hip Dundas/Ossington spots, short walk to the subway at Bloor/Ossington and all of the kick ass Ethiopian restaurants thereabouts.