Jambands.ca

H1N1 - To Vaccinate or Not to Vaccinate

PMatt

I am torn on what to do about the H1N1 vacination.

There are so many different opinions for and against. I was leaninig towards not getting it as I dont get the flu shots so I decided I wouldnt get the H1N1 shot

But after hearing a few horror stories from my Sister, who works in a hospital, about some cases in Winnipeg affecting and really messing up some adults between the ages of 30 and 40 who were healthy before it struck them, I am thinking of getting the shot. Any opinions?

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vaccinate.

I'm just getting over a sickness that I really do think was the H1N1 strain. Three days straight of an unbreakable fever, sore, achy muscles in every inch of my body, the stiffest neck ever that made the worst neck kink seem like nothing, physically sharp shooting chest pains and on top of it all, the usual cold symptoms of runny nose, watery eyes, coughing, sneezing, etc. It sucked. One morning it took me close to half an hour just to type 'I'm not coming to work' on my blackberry.

I don't know if it was H1N1 because when I called my doctor office, they told me I couldn't come in, as i hadn't been sick for four or more days. I was so sick that I fought back tears as they told me this. They SUCK! Only to read later (when the stiff neck was getting better) on some provincial notice put out, that if you experience a stiff neck to the point of not being able to touch your chin to your chest, you should go to the ER immediately. My doctor's office upon hearing my symptoms told me to stay home. Grrr.

I never, ever get flu shots, but people are getting reaaaaaaaaaaaaally sick from this. There are repeated cases of normal, healthy people dying from it, so my vote is to get the vaccine. Why risk it if you don't have to?

Yeah, its been approved and starting Monday the will be going flat out with vaccinations. I know that in Newfoundland they are starting monday...Just was talking to my mother and over the course of 13 days they are giving the vaccination by the street you live on. You need to determine when you streets designated time is to get vaccinated and then proceed to the "shot" area. Sounds pretty intense.

it's all mind control experiments. anyone who takes the vaccine will become slaves to the illuminati who have been slowly taking over the planet. This is one of the last steps before they succeed at world domination. It doesn't stop here. This 'vaccine' was created by ET's and given to the illuminati to ensure that everyone becomes infected by their special parasitic mind control device. It's all nano-bio-tech mumbo jumbo, but it's real.

either that, or it's like every other vaccine we've ever had made up of disabled microorganisms. poor little physically challenged microorganisms.

The vaccine was approved yesterday.
Just in time for the clinics on Monday. [color:purple]What a coincidence.

For the record Health Canada announced the vaccine was ready on October 21st. Gotta admit, this level of preparedness is rather impressive for something of such a scale. Hats off to you sirs.

getting both shots this year. The H1N1 and the seasonal flu shot

fwiw, a nurse I was talking with recently said that there might be all sorts of unpleasant complications that come from getting both of these shots together that the medical world is starting to talk about.

I've never had a flu shot of any kind, but always prefer thinking that my own immunity benefits from me fighting the thing myself. I had a really nasty flu a couple of weeks ago, but now it's done, and I don't have to think about all those sad little aborted micro-organisms weighing on my conscience.

it's all mind control experiments. anyone who takes the vaccine will become slaves to the illuminati who have been slowly taking over the planet. This is one of the last steps before they succeed at world domination. It doesn't stop here. This 'vaccine' was created by ET's and given to the illuminati to ensure that everyone becomes infected by their special parasitic mind control device. It's all nano-bio-tech mumbo jumbo, but it's real.

either that, or it's like every other vaccine we've ever had made up of disabled microorganisms. poor little physically challenged microorganisms.

Hmm, you may be onto something here...