Jambands.ca

H1N1 - To Vaccinate or Not to Vaccinate

PMatt

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welll...6 hours in swine line and we all 3 feelin

fine so far....we'll let y'all know if we're a family that can only proceed in reverse.

I do want to mention that Swine Line seems to me to be the perrrrfect breeding ground for infectious disease. I'm sneezing like crazy since getting home. Mind you I am slightly allergic to eggs, so it could just be a mild reaction to the vaccine.

Edited by Guest

I don't have the time or energy to address all of the crazy I'm this thread, but don't mistake your mistrust for 'the government' with mistrust for the hundreds (thousands) of highly skilled, talented, specialized and serious doctors, scientests, nurses, assistants, workers etc that are responsible for this campaign at Health Canada and PHAC (amongst other agencies and departments). Do you really think all these dedicated professionals are staking their jobs and reputation (not to mention duty) on recommending something that will harm the population they are in charge of protecting? It doesn't pass the smell test.

The vast majority of all of those professionals believe in vaccines without real proof of them actually working.

The vaccine was approved because it has not been proven to kill or guarantee serious harm.

There is absolutely no proof it will work and most definitely no proof that there will be very minimal complications.

I don't specifically have so much 'mistrust' as I have a severe lack of trust in those particular professionals.

Do I have a distrust for the few people that are in the position to do the right thing and set plan in motion to support wellness rather than laxly try to subdue illness?

INTENSELY.

Unfortunately, it will require a complete overhaul of the system to satisfy our real needs and halt the perverted and maligned approach to 'health' that the system would have us believe it suggests.

ok, so for the sake of discussion, let's say the vaccine is dangerous. why would health officials knowingly inject us with something dangerous?

Because health officials align themselves with reactionary medicines instead of a strong dose of prevention, and since the only real breakthroughs in this field have been in alternative/complimentary medicine (and are mostly less breakthrough than blast-from-the-past/effective) it's their only approach.

There are of course all the 'population control', 'profit-based', and 'mind-control' reasons but if you want to get into that there are plenty of other web resources for that.

Although it has not been 'medically documented' that vaccinations cause autism here's an interesting tidbit...an incredibly low percentage (last I read it was zero but by now maybe it's happened once or twice) of Autistic people have never been vaccinated.

Make it make sense...

People that don't get vaccinated don't develop autism while a low percentage of people that get vaccinated develop autism.

Since a large percentage of people let the government bully them into vaccinating their children, a large percentage of the population submit their children to the opportunity to develop this and many other toxicity-related neurological disorders.

What's worse...polio or autism?

(polio can be treated and overcome, can autism?)

Although it has not been 'medically documented' that vaccinations cause autism here's an interesting tidbit...an incredibly low percentage (last I read it was zero but by now maybe it's happened once or twice) of Autistic people have never been vaccinated.

Make it make sense...

People that don't get vaccinated don't develop autism while a low percentage of people that get vaccinated develop autism.

Since a large percentage of people let the government bully them into vaccinating their children' date=' a large percentage of the population submit their children to the opportunity to develop this and many other toxicity-related neurological disorders.

[/quote']

But since the vast majority of people who are vaccinated don't develop autism, this "interesting tidbit" isn't proof of anything. Correlation is not causation. Furthermore, there are many possible reasons for the significant upswing in autism cases - including the fact that the condition is much more easily diagnosed these days. Fifty years ago, these people were simple labelled "weird" or "not right in the head". The situation is similar to Alzheimer's; I'm sure many cases of Alzheimer's were written off as senility or dementia back when we didn't know anything about the disease. Using your logic, I could just as easily say that vaccines cause Alzheimer's.

I'm just wondering if YoursTruly is a medical doctor/health professional/someone on the inside/scientist/someone who just really doesn't like flu shots and likes finding tidbits on the web from whatever source is available?

Considering the one source cited in this thread for argument (or "truth"), I'll say no.