Jambands.ca

H1N1 - To Vaccinate or Not to Vaccinate

PMatt

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as with most things I am pro-choice. But I do urge all of you to make an informed choice. Talk to your parents, grandparents, great-grandparents. Ask them about measles, mumps, polio, diptheria, rubella etc. The current opposition to many vaccinations today is directly a result of the success they have had. I mean who worries about polio anymore? Another thing to consider is a disease that does indeed affect society today. If there were a vaccine for HIV would you give it to your child? Western/modern medicine is what it is. It is not the be all and end all, but as a traditional first nations healer told me (paraphrased), theres no place like a hospital for surgery. All medicines are complementary!

One more quick thing, vaccines ARE preventative medicine.

Well as with most things I am pro-choice. But I do urge all of you to make an informed choice. Talk to your parents, grandparents, great-grandparents. Ask them about measles, mumps, polio, diptheria, rubella etc. The current opposition to many vaccinations today is directly a result of the success they have had. I mean who worries about polio anymore? Another thing to consider is a disease that does indeed affect society today. If there were a vaccine for HIV would you give it to your child? Western/modern medicine is what it is. It is not the be all and end all, but as a traditional first nations healer told me (paraphrased), theres no place like a hospital for surgery. All medicines are complementary!

One more quick thing, vaccines ARE preventative medicine.

Who puts the doc in "indoctrination"? The Medical Mafia. Thats who.

I understand that as a doctor you would lose your right to practice medicine if you questioned today's standard over vaccination schedule. Not to mention the medical mafia would tear you a new hole- or if they felt like going easy on you, maybe just sue the fuck out of you. Understandably quite the effective deterrent for keeping doctors in line and suppressing information.

Which is why I have so much respect for the handful of brave doctors who have put their careers on the line for the sake of getting the TRUTH out about the dangers of vaccination in general and in particular, of over vaccination.

[color:orange]All the children learnin', from books that they were burnin'

Pandemic wanes in some E. Ontario areas: Health officials

An eastern Ontario public health official said Thursday the worst of the H1N1 pandemic is over in his area and healthy Ontarians should stop seeking vaccinations.

The announcement was made on the same day health officials in the Outaouais say a 67-year-old man who had the swine flu died Tuesday. He had an underlying medical condition, officials said. It’s the second swine flu-related death in the Outaouais in recent weeks.

Dr. Robert Schabas, medical officer of health for the Hastings & Prince Edward Counties Health Unit, said data collected in his region shows the number of people being diagnosed with swine flu, as well as school absenteeism rates, is on the decline.

“We peaked about 10 days ago,†said Schabas. “We’ve been watching the number come down for a few days now. We expected to see the same pattern across all of southern Ontario over the next week or two.â€

Schabas said people in his region, as well as those in the Leeds Grenville and Lanark counties, can “relax a little bit†knowing the worst is behind them.

He also said he’s not in favour of healthy people continuing to be vaccinated.

“To be honest, I was never entirely convinced people should have been vaccinated in the first place, given that the risk was so small,†said Schabas.

But provincial health officials said the outbreak is not waning in other parts of Ontario — 123 people were in hospital with the virus Thursday, up from 108 a day earlier. Of those hospitalized, 65 people are in intensive care units.

“H1N1 flu activity is still on the rise overall in the province,†said Dr. Arlene King, Ontario’s chief medical officer of health. “There may be areas ... that are at different phases within their outbreaks. It’s a big province.â€

Schabas said hospitilization numbers shouldn’t be used to determine the stage of an outbreak.

“The fact is once a person is hospitalized, they’ve likely already had the virus for one or two weeks,†he said. “That’s extremely poor data.â€

Dr. Vivek Goel, president and chief executive officer of the Ontario Agency for Health Protection and Promotion, said several factors must be looked at to determine the severity of the outbreak, including visits to health care professionals and how many prescriptions are written for Tamiflu.

“Until we’re several weeks into this, I certainly will not be comfortable saying as a province we’re past the peak,†said Goel, adding, “things are still on the rise.â€

My work gave me a container of 160 Anti-Bacterial wipes to wipe down my work area.

According to the memo they sent us yesterday....we are in a full blown PANDEMIC!!!

As a temporary measure, in response to the pandemic, we will address this concern by issuing all Operators with anti-viral wipes and personal hand sanitizers. It is important for employees to understand that these are provided for work purposes only and during the pandemic only.

I'M SAVED!!!!

Beware! The vaccine is a ruse. They (the MediMafia/Illuminati/etc) know that we'll all be using hand sanitizers/wipes!!! That's how they are going to control all of us and the population.

Resist!! Don't use sanitizers ... the dirty hippies will be the only ones to survive this ;)

purple.jpg

Edited by Guest

Well as with most things I am pro-choice. But I do urge all of you to make an informed choice.

...as a doctor you would lose your right to practice medicine if you questioned today's standard over vaccination schedule.

[color:orange]All the children learnin'' date=' from books that they were burnin[/color']'

I have a couple of friends in my little hometown that are now pregnant. They're getting harassed to take the shots - called at home again and again.

Now, as she told me - the health units suggests infants 3 months or younger to NOT get the shot...but this is good for an infant developing in the womb? or a 4 month old?

Supposedly 1 in 1000 vaccinations result in severe reactions, and 1 in 10000 vaccinations result in extreme reactions...I don't know about any of you, but I sure asked myself '1 in 1000...how is that considered 'rare'?'

Are these questions not equally as valid as questions about the circumstances of the vaccinations of the past that actually worked - and were tested to ensure quality control and efficacy (unlike today's 'emergency' vaccines)?

Sure we don't have polio, leprosy, smallpox, rubella, measles etc, to deal with but the processes and motives involved in creating and manufacturing these vaccines is not at all the same.

Since the interests involved have changed greatly, the questions that we should be asking should also include more 'why's.

In the past 50 years big pharma and agribusiness have risen up to have far more pull in our world, as have insurance providers.

White collar Farmers make food that make us sick, big pharma buy off their scientists to shape the reactions and processes of the field of medicine, and they all pressure our governments to react according to their best interests.

If you think I'm talking about some crazy conspiracy, look into Bill C-6.

http://nauresistance.org/2009/04/canada-stop-bill-c-6-now/comment-page-1/

http://www.billc6.com/www/stopc6/

The government doesn't need to pass this bill to keep Canadians safe.

We also don't need vaccines to keep Canadians safe. Though some may benefit from taking them, it's all still technically a gamble.

So - Why?

Supposedly 1 in 1000 vaccinations result in severe reactions, and 1 in 10000 vaccinations result in extreme reactions...I don't know about any of you, but I sure asked myself '1 in 1000...how is that considered 'rare'?'

There is a lot of information and mis-information floating around 'out there,' and I don't know if your tidbit is true and I don't know if this article quoting the WHO's top flu expert is true, but I am more inclined to believe the flu expert. Just putting it out there. Lots of information to believe.

H1N1 vaccine shows no serious side-effects: WHO

Here are the first few paragraphs:

Millions of doses of H1N1 vaccine have been given so far and no serious side-effects have been seen, the World Health Organization said Thursday.

Twenty countries have started to vaccinate against the pandemic virus and the initial picture suggests the vaccine is very safe, Dr. Keiji Fukuda, the global health agency's top flu expert, said in a news conference in Geneva.

"We now have good evidence, based on many people receiving the vaccines, that we have no picture of unusual side-effects emerging," Fukuda said.

"And the side-effects which are expected – such as a painful injection or perhaps some swelling at the injection site – these are occurring at rates which are expected and usually seen with seasonal influenza vaccine. So the picture right now looks quite good in terms of the safety."

All this talk about being able to protect yourself and not needing any vaccine is all fine and dandy until you factor your kids into it. They go to school, basically breath each other's snot, and pass around colds like they're going out of style. Are any of you with children honestly not gonna let them get the vaccine because of some extremely hard to prove conspiracy? I had a friend tell me the other day he doesn't envy me for having to make this decision. What decision?! It's not like were living in the 18th century people...or the 1950's for that matter. But thanks for making the decision to protect my 5 yr old from a life threatening illness slightly more complicated than it ever needed to be.

Interview with leading vaccine scientist at Merck pharmacauticals- excerpt from documentary: "In Lies We Trust"

PLEASE CHECK THE DUDE WHO'S SPOUTING THIS MATERIAL

Love the site that this comes from. And WHO exactly is trying to make a buck from the hype? Nibbler, I hope you bought your DVDs and your Oxysilver from the good doctor. Did you take part in his Concert for Healing Waters?? He was only asking for $2.5 million to get it going.

http://www.livestream.com/thelovechanneltelevision?origin=embedplayer&utm_medium=EmbeddedPlayer&utm_campaign=Videos&utm_source=www.tetrahedron.org

http://www.drlenhorowitz.com/

http://www.tetrahedron.org/index.html

http://fluscam.com/HOME.html

Don't worry, Dr. Horowitz has your CURE!!!!!

shapeimage_2.png

This would actually be scary if it wasn't so comical. Join the Rockefellers and European royalty as they exercise genocide and population control :D :D :D

Also, devine sound vibrations were sent into the water which then created life on earth!! He studied genesis ;)

Seriously, check out the links, sit back and enjoy :D

http://healthwatcher.net/Quackerywatch//Horowitz/index.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Horowitz

Edited by Guest