Jambands.ca

Roll Call: Cornmeal & The Bridge@ Drake Underground on Thursday

Jay Funk Dawg

Cornmeal-TheBridge_c5c-1-1.jpg

Thursday, November 5th, 2009

Embrace Presents in association with Nufunk.ca: Cornmeal & The Bridge

@ Drake Underground

1150 Queen St. E - doors at 9:00 PM

I hope to see some of you this Thursday - should be a great show - I'm pumped!

Take a listen here:

CORNMEAL

www.myspace.com/cornmealinthekitchen

THE BRIDGE

www.myspace.com/thebridgebaltimore

special opener:

THE TREASURES

http://www.myspace.com/thetreasuresband

i think im gonna go to this one...is cornmeal opening for the bridge or is the bridge opening for cornmeal?

from what i hear bridge is opening for cornmeal. but they are both getting each a long set. i don't plan on missing any of it. heard good things about the bridge and have seen cornmeal alot. can't wait!!!

Edited by Guest

Would love to hear more details about the set times as that will determine my final decision. I have REALLY been looking forward to this show, and hope that I will make it out, but for some reason assumed that it would be a 'relatively' early night given that it is a weeknight.

Sometimes I find three bands on a bill is a little too much and makes it pretty difficult for the night to go smoothly without anyone getting squeezed out.

Anyways, don't mind me. Just getting old I guess. Hopefully my arm will be twisted in the right direction.

Those that are on the fence, i suggest getting off of it and coming down to the show whether you're old or not.

Cornmeal put on one of my favourite sets of the summer, they will not disappoint, not sure about the openers though but thats what my house is for.

Where's my set times Jaydawg?

Okay Jaydawg, I'm sure you're busy preparing, but it's 3:30 in the afternoon the day before the show, I'm assuming the set times would be roughly in place by now.

Sorry to be persistent, but in order for me to have a chance of going can you please cough up this information?

i would say yes brad. You will get in it is a thursday. i think most people are going that route. peace

Thanks' date=' Rob. I just booked my hotel room.

Aloha,

Brad[/quote']

nice brad, which hotel are you at. We are at the skydome marriot, ocelot set up the band with a few rooms at that place too. ready to rage brother

i would say yes brad. You will get in it is a thursday. i think most people are going that route. peace

Thanks' date=' Rob. I just booked my hotel room.

Aloha,

Brad[/quote']

nice brad, which hotel are you at. We are at the skydome marriot, ocelot set up the band with a few rooms at that place too. ready to rage brother

I'm at the Delta Chelsea on Gerrard (PriceLined at US$55). I should be getting there mid-afternoon.

Aloha,

Brad