Jambands.ca

Hillside Inside 2010

NewRider

Some great names I'd love to see Hillside (Inside or not) book.

Blitzen Trapper

Dr. Dog

King Khan & BBQ Show

$100

JAPANDROIDS!

B.A. Johnston (I'd love to see what he'd do in front of a big crowd!)

Jon-Rae Fletcher

Ladyhawk

You Say Party! We Say Die (though I hate their new album)

Attack In Black (maybe they've played before, I don't remember)

NQ Arbuckle

Huey Lewis & The News

Young Rival

Drive-By Truckers

I'm surprised at all the Ani hate around here. I bought Fista tix a couple of years ago - $50 a piece ( I really had no interest in going either' date=' but apparently I was supposed to...). Little much in price, but shit, can she play the guitar! Don't care what any of you say. She's a PHENOMENAL musician. [/quote']

No one's saying she's not a good musician. Joanna Newsome is good musician as well, doesn't mean I wouldn't pay to see someone remove her vocal chords. Ani just doesn't do anything for me, in fact makes me cringe to hear her name.

That's fair, I feel the same way about a lot of other musicians. Just the way it goes I guess.

• 2 months later...

Wow, I clearly tuned out of this thread way too early b/c reading this made me fall off my chair laughing!

And if Hold Steady ever played Hillside I would make it my life's mission to get kicked in the fucking chest and booted out for having toy wooden handguns.

Looking forward to Saturday (even despite the lack of THS)!

i assume that was my old replica flint lock gun i gave you at ctmf(izzys). that things was cursed!

i almost robbed the snack shack with it becasue i couldnt wait 20 minutes for a poutine. glad you had some fun with it.

Note: how he refers to it, clearly not being familiar with the ensuing controversy, as his 'old replica flint lock gun' (my point, precisely!). Note also how he now points out that it is 'cursed'.

^Hey phishtaper, when you see Sam at this thing tell him Luke's probably coming to Hillside this summer, he's on the wagon and he wants off the backstage blacklist (note also how a random dude described it as his 'old replica flint lock gun'). If you could that'd be real dear of you.