Jambands.ca

The Beatles 'Green Apple' Limited Edition USB Stick

Esau.

Not sure if this has already been posted or not (I suspect it has) but I couldn't find anything..

bea48315.jpg

Limited Edition USB Stick - Contains Entire Digitally Remastered Catalogue

(BEA48315)

Release Date 12/8/09

Limited Quantity Subject to Vendor Allotment. Due to the overwhelming success of the Beatles Apple USB drive, we are unable to guarantee your order will be filled. TheBeatles.com is working closely with EMI to secure additional supply. We will fill the orders on a first come, first serve basis. Note the order will not be charged until the time of delivery and you may cancel your order up until December 4th.

Following the 9.9.09 debut of the digitally re-mastered catalogue on CD, Apple Corps Ltd. and EMI Music are pleased to announce the worldwide release of a limited edition of 30,000 Beatles Stereo USB apples on December 8th.

This unique, apple-shaped USB drive is loaded with the re-mastered audio for The Bealtes' 14 stereo titles, as well as all of the re-mastered CDs' visual elements, including 13 mini-documentary films about the studio albums, replicated original UK art, rare photos and expanded liner notes. A specially designed Flash interface has been installed, and the 16GB USB's audio contents will be provided in FLAC 44.1 Khz 24 bit and MP3 320 Kbps formats, fully compatible with PC and Mac.

Albums:

-Please Please Me

-With The Beatles

-A Hard Day's Night

-Beatles For Sale

-Help!

-Rubber Soul

-Revolver

-Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

-Magical Mystery Tour

-Yellow Submarine

-The White Album

-Abbey Road

-Let It Be

-Past Masters

$279.99

http://beatles.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/product?sourceCode=BEAWEB&sku=BEA48315