Jambands.ca

12/2/99 The Palace

OB1

I'm just pissed they dropped Vultures.

Damn I completely forgot about that song' date=' and love it too! Here's to them bringing it back in Albany.[/quote']

They played it in Albany 12-13-97, which I quite enjoyed. I think Saw It Again had a lot of great potential too, but seems to have gone awry also.

They played it in Albany 12-13-97, which I quite enjoyed. I think Saw It Again had a lot of great potential too, but seems to have gone awry also.

that was 12/12 first night - opened the second set with saw it again>piper. I and my co-pilot had taken waaaayyyy too much acid and remember.it.vividly.

I really liked Saw it Again-good'n'heavy....and that was the first Piper I had ever seen or heard(3rd show I think...)

Edited by Guest

And for the record' date=' I actually don't mind Jennifer Dances too much. It kicks Thunderhead's ass.[/quote']

You don't like Esther or McGrupp, but you like Jennifer Dances.

I here by petition to have Skelters fan badge revoked.

fuckin' eh. can't see how that could possibly be. I have a version of McGrupp at home (not sure of the date but i'll find it) where the jam just SOARS! The glory of Phish :)

...found it.

04/08/1994 Recreation Hall

Penn State University

State College, PA

Set 1: Maze, Glide -> Foam, I Didn't Know, Punch You In the Eye, The Horse > Silent in the Morning, Down with Disease, If I Could, Lawn Boy, Llama

Set 2: Split Open and Melt, McGrupp and the Watchful Hosemasters, It's Ice -> Digital Delay Loop Jam -> It's Ice, Sparkle, Harry Hood, Bouncing Around the Room, Big Ball Jam, David Bowie, Suzy Greenberg

Encore: Contact, Big Black Furry Creature from Mars

For all the McGrupp lovers out there download this show (the It's Ice is really good too!)

Tasty grooves, ya'll.