Jambands.ca

12-11-99 Spectrum

OB1

I just posted about 12-2-99 and how good it was but I was there. I was not at 12-11-99 but it is unbelievable. If you don't have it, get it off the spreadsheet. Amazing energy!! I love SBD but sometines and AUD is better.

I miss late 90's Phish. Bring the loop pedal back!!!!!

Saturday, 12/11/1999 First Union Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA

Set 1: Harry Hood > Mike's Song > Simple > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, When the Circus Comes, Scent of a Mule, Cavern

Set 2: Boogie On Reggae Woman, Sneakin' Sally through the Alley[1] -> Ghost -> Also Sprach Zarathustra > Down with Disease

Encore: Possum[2]

[1] Began with an AC/DC Bag tease.

[2] All Fall Down signal.

Notes: Sneakin’ Sally began with an AC/DC Bag tease. Possum included an All Fall Down signal.

I remember originally getting this through some kind of vine/tree possibly on this site or a (can't remember the name) Canadian Phish fan site....I think. Good show.

The Canadian Phish Traders Network? Wasn't that AD's site? The original Sanctuary!

That's the one! I've still got these discs sitting on my shelf.

Yo Schwa. I know 99 is not regarded as a great year but is and good year. Dark spooky jams and it is the year I started really going to Phish shows. I plan on getting a bunch of the fall/winter 99 tour.

Top choices:

10-08-99

12-3-99

12-4-99

12-11-99

12-16-99

12-18-99

Cheers

I liked a portion of 99 as well. But I have to say I thought that those Cincy shows on 12/ 3+4 are friggin stinkers. Were you there and thats affecting the opinion? Thats ok, it happens and its totally justified- just wondering.

Super Heat from 99:

7.16, 7.25 (Whipping Post kills), 9.14 (!!), 9.18 (Best Boogie on ever), 9.29, 12.7 and of course 12.30 and 31

Phish 12.11.99 Mediafire Link