Jambands.ca

Olympiclog?

Velvet

Voted. Going to tweet this via GelaSkins account. We've got 1300 + followers so hopefully they'll be some good response! :)

DUDE!!!!!! That's awesome with a capital AWESOME.

You really posess a great talent Todd, I enjoy reading everything you post. Congrats and good luck!!

That is a wonderful compliment, thanks very much Sean.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea! I'll put it on my Facebook to and vote from 3 different email accounts.

That's a splendid idea!

I'm a fairly obsessed person and last night I looked through the vote numbers for all the submissions. As of last night there were 53 stories with over 100 votes, so I figure I'll need at least 200 votes by November 22nd - which definitely requires mobilzing the troops!

There are currently 64 stories with over 100 votes (some of which have stalled, but there are some up and comers too), and 42 stories with over 200 votes.

The top 50 voted stories move on to be judged, and ten of those win prizes, so there is a 20% chance of winning if a story moves to the next round.

I am currently at 117 votes and Hartamophone is at 222. I think If we all keep voting like maniacs this week there’s a real good chance of moving on.

Please keep up the daily voting! Your kind actions are very greatly appreciated.

There are currently 64 stories with over 100 votes (some of which have stalled, but there are some up and comers too), and 42 stories with over 200 votes.

The top 50 voted stories move on to be judged, and ten of those win prizes, so there is a 20% chance of winning if a story moves to the next round.

I am currently at 117 votes and Hartamophone is at 222. I think If we all keep voting like maniacs this week there’s a real good chance of moving on.

Please keep up the daily voting! You kind actions are very greatly appreciated.

Yeah, I think we both have a "votes per day" number that is relatively high, but our late starts are hurting us. I have no idea how some of those people have totals well into the quadruple digits. I'm glad we don't have to be in the top-10 to move on.

Also, thanks for mentioning my entry in your thread, Todd. May I say publicly that I think it's great how the good vibes and congeniality seem to be not at all diminished (and even perhaps increased) despite the fact that we are both going after the same thing.

Good luck, brother!