Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
Velvet

Olympiclog?

In the last 24 hours of voting I have moved up a notch to 58th place, which means we are outvoting some of our competitors!!!!

I hate to be a harasshole, but if you guys with your computers and your dvd's could retweet a viral megabyte we may have a real chance of hitting the top 50!

Regardless, thanks for the continuing support, I really utterly appreciate it and I assure you I shall not ask of a personal favour such as this again, scouts honour.

Interested parties may be excited to hear that the power you weild is mighty! I moved up a full five spots since about this time yesterday, up to 53rd, and Hart has cracked the top 40, sitting at 39th place!!!! We've passed some dead wood along the way, but most people are getting more votes every day so I implore y'all to keep the momentum going! There are two behind me that have the momentum to pass, so it feels like I'm in 55th spot, but the top 50 is inching closer!

Continuing thanks to all of you (even the lurkers) who are voting, and keep your fingers crossed! Except, of course, when you're voting.

I can't believe nobody has mentioned the fact that I coined a pretty excellent term earlier in the thread:
I hate to be a harasshole...

Oh really?

I just heard a bubble burst!

Count is at 273 after my voting. Looking gooood!

Edited by Guest

I'll get on that, then. (aside: Tossed a few temporary links up in the skank photo section if you feel like checking them up, Velvet. Northern Peru. I'm off to Huaraz tonight.)

Good luck with the contest. I hope you get it.