Jambands.ca

Have 1 extra for Bruce Cockburn Hamilton FRIDAY THE 13TH

Weirdness

Any out of towners looking for something to do in Hamilton after or before this show, there is an art crawl happening around the corner. Music and Art Galleries all up the street.

http://stillepost.ca/boards/index.php?topic=131403.0

This sounds great. Thanks for the heads up. I know we'll be looking for a place to have a post-show bevvy. Been meaning to check out 'This Aint Hollywood', and i've always wanted to see Tim Gibbons. Any additional info on the venue or this artist.... I really know nothing about either. Worth the trek? Will it be too busy if we don't show up until later? Noticed Huron is playing there next weekend too!

Any out of towners looking for something to do in Hamilton after or before this show' date=' there is an art crawl happening around the corner. Music and Art Galleries all up the street.

http://stillepost.ca/boards/index.php?topic=131403.0

[/quote']

This sounds great. Thanks for the heads up. I know we'll be looking for a place to have a post-show bevvy. Been meaning to check out 'This Aint Hollywood', and i've always wanted to see Tim Gibbons. Any additional info on the venue or this artist.... I really know nothing about either. Worth the trek? Will it be too busy if we don't show up until later? Noticed Huron is playing there next weekend too!

If you have not been there, then definitely worth the trek. It's a wicked room, you can drink on the patio, good beer selection and cheap. Doug and Mary from PJC will probably be working tonight. It's at James and Murray, where the James North village area comes to an end kittie corner to Liuna station. should be busy but plenty of space.

The walk all along the way will have tons of stuff to see as well. You can also drink in a lot of the art galleries.

Funny you mentioned TAH and Tim Gibbons, that was the one show that was NOT in my link I put up above. where did you see that?

Tim Gibbons is a Hamilton staple and worth a peek.

To tell you the truth I can't recall where I stumbled upon it. Although I remember you talking with you about TAH before. Thanks for the info.

Not really familiar with anyone advertised on the link you posted. If there is an act in particular that you would recommend (you probably have a pretty good idea what our general, open tastes are), then please do. Otherwise I guess we'll just cruise the strip and see what happens!

Thanks for the info Ken!