Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
bradm

Umphrey's McGee 2009-11-11 available for download

Did they give you some trouble over getting your gear in to record?

No, they didn't, unlike the moe. show there in October, when they wouldn't let us bring in our mic stands. I think there was clearer communication between the promoter and the venue staff this time. The only restriction on the use of the stand was that I couldn't put it on the floor, which I wouldn't want to do anyway. I set up the stand right beside the house board, even inside the chain around the booth, and had no problems at all.

Aloha,

Brad

No, they didn't, unlike the moe. show there in October, when they wouldn't let us bring in our mic stands. I think there was clearer communication between the promoter and the venue staff this time. The only restriction on the use of the stand was that I couldn't put it on the floor, which I wouldn't want to do anyway. I set up the stand right beside the house board, even inside the chain around the booth, and had no problems at all.

Aloha,

Brad

Did someone almost pee on the gear you had to hide outside of the opera house before moe.?

No' date=' they didn't, unlike the moe. show there in October, when they wouldn't let us bring in our mic stands. I think there was clearer communication between the promoter and the venue staff this time. The only restriction on the use of the stand was that I couldn't put it on the floor, which I wouldn't want to do anyway. I set up the stand right beside the house board, even inside the chain around the booth, and had no problems at all.

Aloha,

Brad[/quote']

Did someone almost pee on the gear you had to hide outside of the opera house before moe.?

No, both because nobody almost peed on it, and because I wasn't trying to hide it.

Aloha,

Brad