Jambands.ca

Roll Call: Burt Neilson Band & Fat Cats @ Opera House on Sat. Dec. 19

Jay Funk Dawg

About the set times.

I understand that there is no real way to please everyone in this department. But please remember, we want to give the best we can give...and that means not hitting the stage to late.

Getting on a a decent time means more energy from the bands. So, in order to create the energy for every artist, we can all make an effort to arrive on time.

Lots of shows start at 7-8pm...i know we can do it! I also know that the music will go past 1am...so don't you worry!

We are all really looking forward to this event!

cheers

mike!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slightly off topic but a BNB member is part of this project....

Hi, its the floating head known as Mark..

As part of the whole canjam holiday spirit the new Bluebudzz cd will be on sale for only ten bucks this weekend.

If you would like to listen to the music there are 6 or 7 songs on the myspace page. Just click on the banner with the floating heads..

Have fun this weekend and happy holidaze!

?? parlez vous ocean view ??

Edited by Guest

That was a great night of music and a lot of fun seeing a bunch of folks from Memory Lane!

I got there and the Fatties were just finishing up. The room was moving and everybody was shaking their shakers. I remember a Put Your Hands Down Easy>Groove is in the Heart>Put Your Hands (thought that's probably not the name of the tune!?). And then another tune I didn't recognize?!

GDSS/Rory sounded great as usual.

BNB came out and threw "The Bench" right in our face! Great choice for the opener! Got the ball rolling right away. The 2nd tune, I don't know the name of but it was a full blown rockin' monster space rager.

Otherwise I remember a;

- WICKED Permit Collector!

- Number 7

- In the Belly

- Morning Cold > Eminence Front (I'm assuming) > Morning Cold

- Holes

- Speedbump

Man it was good to hear that BNB sound again. Sometimes it gets soooo heavy (in a good way) - I"m pretty sure I felt the bass in my liver most of the night.

The only thing that I, and a bunch of people I talked to, thought was missing at this CanJam spectacular was Diesel Dog! I really hope they're included at the next one - they deserve it!

Kudos to Jaydawg for putting this together - great night all around!

Quote of the night:

Floyd: "How about three more long drawn out quick ones?" ha ha!