Jambands.ca

For Sale: Cincy Friday night and Detriot

phunkyb

Fri Nov 20 2009 07:30 PM Phish, US Bank Arena

Number of tickets: 2, RESERVED

Seat Locations: Section 125, Row W, Seats (10, 11)

Ticket Delivery: FedEx International

-----------

Wed Nov 18 2009 07:30 PM Phish, Cobo Arena

Number of tickets: 2, RESERVED

Seat Locations: Section C21, Row H, Seats (13, 14)

Ticket Delivery: FedEx International

60 for each pair - 30 dollars a ticket - half price!!!!

why's he dumb? for posting good luck selling your tickets for face when you can get tickets for less than 1/6 of face? that hardly qualifies as 'dumb' in my books.

not nice, perhaps, but if you knew him, you'd know that's ridiculous.

can't believe i'm sticking up for swifty online!

you owe me one, brah.

it just irks me when people bust out that attitude. on tour this summer i had extra tickets sometimes, great pavilion seats. i would always have some people say "pfff i can buy one for $10" yet these people would end up coming back later because they couldn't. i didn't see the need to scorn me.

okay, then.

that's probably the better way to put it, for what its worth. instead of calling him dumb, insinuating that he should be told to 'suck it', and then saying he looks like a 'noob'.

sorry for being all defender-girl, but i guess i get irked when people act as if they have some kind of musical superiority over another by how many shows they've seen.

i'll relax now.

before all you insecure phishheads hijacked this thread ([color:purple]fwiw, IVE seen way more than any of you amateurs, lol) I was gonna say ... ouch, sucks that ya cant even get face for these, amy. the band kinda screwed people by MOing loads of bad seats. now people cant even give away their extras. same boat here, we may have to eat some cinci's. oh well. didnt bother MOing for NYE fearing we'd get stuck with shitty uppers for 28 and 29 but no 31s.

sorry for being all defender-girl, but i guess i get irked when people act as if they have some kind of musical superiority over another by how many shows they've seen.

Following this quantity based logic- banjo players rule- 'cause hey now- they play waay more notes maaan

My cryptic picture's-worth-a-thousand-words response:

2496524729_a56b2a41ba.jpg

I've only seen one Dylan show.

It sucked, although the company was great. (Large Marge took me as a birthday gift.)

Can't imagine I will ever bother seeing him again.

I did, however, own a copy of "Blood on the Tracks" at the age of 5.

Now, my question is.....

How big of a fan am I? I'd hate for my longtime admiration of the man to have all been in vain because someone on the internet says so.

:)

it's about musical superiority, dudes! you can go to 200 phish shows and be completely whacked out of your mind for all 200 of 'em and not know any more than buddy beside you whose only seen 2. and secondly, who fucking cares to sit around and be all 'i've been to 32 rolling stones concerts, how many have you been to?'.

Oooooh, aren't you special!