Jambands.ca

Two things you'll never hear me say again...

Super Freak

I hope there's not a "suck gang" that preppin' for attack.

To the give'r gang.

I never said anything personal(except toward myself) in my original post towards you guys. I'm sorry to break it to you, but you didn't coin the phrase give'r and you are certainly not the only ones who use the term. When I wrote the post, again, sorry to break it to you guys, but you were not on my mind.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy F*#k.

Meg,

That was meant to mean that it was not personal toward you guys and that you are not the only ones who use the term alot.

This is the gayest thing ever. I can't believe y'all got your knickers twisted cause of somebody else's joke, which by the way, was inspired by the recent over use of the word "suck". Truthfully I just threw give'r in there cause it is also over used.

Why do you even care what I think. If you are that loyal to the word "give'r" then my opinion shouldn't matter to you anyway.

Holy Shit! I can't believe everyone is getting this worked up about this. This is awesome! Super Freak; I definitely owe you a beer. Anyone want to get together and have a fist fight about this?

Homer: [on phone] Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

Superfreak, the "gayest thing ever" (which is so highly appropriate in these sensitive times) is that you started this kind of thread in the black hole that is this board. You do realize that by saying that you won't use these words, you're chasitising those that do? So no, people didn't misread what you wrote, they merely read between the lines. And as lame as this give'er business is, I have to side with LMP in saying that there's much bigger fish to fry these days. This board is what people make of it, whether we're having endless philosophical discussions or posting the bands that we think suck (of which Rush is definitely excluded). Why try to impose any limitations on that, or expect people to filter their thoughts and feelings to suit one person? Unless something is unpopular for the majority of people here I don't see why we shouldn't post whatever the hell we want, such as:

"Teabag and Bukkake leave me feeling kind of cocky"

quote:

Originally posted by Qu'est-ce que c'est?:

I'm with Willy, "This is Awesome!"

...just dont assume that I, or anyone else, is a 20 year old who just discovered partying. pretty presumtuous and condescending.

You're right, I did have myself out of joint there about the 20 year old thing. I do appologize for that. To explain myself, the post I responded to implied that I stated wank guitar is less annoying than certain words, it also implied that it was invoking violence in me, none of which I said or meant.

I made a joke. I am not the first to do so about this subject. There have been many threads where far worse things have been said about this and nobody tore a piece out of them. Tear it up, tear it down...fill yer boots.

SF - I never really took offence, even when you said I just discovered partying. I have nothing to prove to anybody here so it's all good! [big Grin]

I just think it's a bummer to be chastised in a "safe" place like the skank by somebody you haven't met yet. You never know, maybe when I give'er it's kinda cute. [Wink]

That also doesn't mean that I won't fight. VVilly King, find me an opponent! [Razz]

Oh yeah...I almost forgot to mention it.

[big Grin] I've got the Give'er stick!!! [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by Thorgnor:

SF - I never really took offence, even when you said I just discovered partying. I have nothing to prove to anybody here so it's all good!
[big Grin]

I just think it's a bummer to be chastised in a "safe" place like the skank by somebody you haven't met yet. You never know, maybe when I give'er it's kinda cute.
[Wink]

That also doesn't mean that I won't fight. VVilly King, find me an opponent!
[Razz]

Oh yeah...I almost forgot to mention it.

[big Grin]
I've got the Give'er stick!!!
[big Grin]

Cool dude, hopefully this will soon be over. [Wink]

The Give'r what??? stick???

....whatever....

Get with the times, that useless piece of styrofoam is history....THE give'r tool of choice these days is, none other than....that's right folks, I'm talkin' bout....

The Kill'r Pill'r!!!! (fuck ya!!)

-

Ahhhh...

I remember taking that picture. Dr. Hux was out for about 2 hours from that blow. [Wink]

Well, Palace Princess said it right when she said "You picked a really bad time to join this board"

I have to admit Give'r does raise goosebumps on the back of my neck, but it's all in good fun. Just like Super Freaks comments were also all in good fun.

You guys and your chick fights.....do you ever grow out of that? [Roll Eyes]

The majority of these posts really made me laugh. I hope no hard feelings are a result of any. All in good fun! [big Grin]

Archived