Jambands.ca

Queen's "Golden" Gaels Vanier Cup Champs!

Jaimoe

I don't know why Queen's dropped Golden from their name, but congratulations are in order. My Frontenacs will probaby never win a Memorial Cup and Ryerson doesn't have a football program, but as time passes, I'm happy I went to Queen's (even though I never fit in). Kingston needed a winner.

Too bad TSN ruined the first 10 minutes of the first quarter due to technical problems. It was a really good game: Queen's 33 - Calgary 31.

Too bad TSN ruined the first 10 minutes of the first quarter due to technical problems.

I still cant believe the absolutely terrible timing on the fake field goal > lost feed. Actually, what I really cant believe is that I watched most of the game. What a laugh some of that was. Imagine if it had of gone to OT. Hahaha, the stadium had no lights!

Who's in charge of this shit?

mickey_mouse.jpg

Too bad TSN ruined the first 10 minutes of the first quarter due to technical problems.

I still cant believe the absolutely terrible timing on the fake field goal > lost feed. Actually' date=' what I really cant believe is that I watched most of the game. What a laugh some of that was. Imagine if it had of gone to OT. Hahaha, the stadium had no lights!

Who's in charge of this shit?

[img']http://reason.com/assets/mc/_ATTIC/Image/jsullum/mickey_mouse.jpg

Funny