Jambands.ca

Breaking Bad

bouche

Yeah the next season should be insane. It's weird with all the hype over say Mad Men and 30 Rock and all the HBO mini-series winning at this years Emmy's people tend to overlook that Cranston has taken best actor I'm pretty sure the last two years.

Does anyone even associate him remotely in their mind with Malcolm in the Middle anymore? I certainly don't and that's a chirpy character that could have been a real albatross for his career.

Yeah the next season should be insane. It's weird with all the hype over say Mad Men and 30 Rock and all the HBO mini-series winning at this years Emmy's people tend to overlook that Cranston has taken best actor I'm pretty sure the last two years.

Does anyone even associate him remotely in their mind with Malcolm in the Middle anymore? I certainly don't and that's a chirpy character that could have been a real albatross for his career.

I thought that you meant that he was overlooked in the emmy's, and then I discovered that he won 2 back-to-back. I had re-read what you wrote.

He has definitely got himself out of the bumbling fool of a father, but that role was priceless nonetheless. His comedy is killer. Don't forget his Tim Watley on Seinfeld.

He's a good friend of Adam Carolla. I listen to Adam's podcast regularly and I've heard them 2 chat it up for a couple of hours. It's gold.

I don't know how to describe it.

Alcoholic firefighter gets on the wagon' date=' then falls off the wagon. Rinse and repeat for 5 seasons.

It's actually a fun show to watch but I've never seen a series spin its wheels so much.[/quote']

don't most people spin their wheels much longer than 5 years? The show may be making a point.