Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
Biff

Super Freak

I did...and I replied that it was no problem. I took it off 'cause nobody else needed to see it. I left in on for a while before I took it off. I would have thought the quote was pretty funny if that other thread didn't get so overblown. But considering my little joke didn't go over with some too well I took it a little to heart. But no hard feelings at all Bro... [big Grin]

Good.

I just post in here to have fun. I thought it was getting a little too uptight. Between the language police and the Rush bullshit I just had to vent a little.

How do you remove posts? I'm still new at this.

quote:

Originally posted by Biff:

How do you remove posts? I'm still new at this.

If you're the author of a post, you can click on the "Edit" button to change it. Selecting the "Delete" box will delete the post; if you edit the first post in a topic, the entire topic will vanish.

Aloha,

Brad

hey superfreak - did you make it through the fifth sacred thing?

i tried reading another of her fictions and couldn't do it. but i read the 5th a while ago and thought it was pretty cool --- kind of an intro to witchy ways for me. i'd like to attend one of her lectures, don't know if she ever makes it out east though.

EF!!!! you are soooooo in luck!!!!! Starhawk is speaking at York University on Oct 24...Tomorrow, go girl. I would if I could. 18 bucks a ticket. And no I havn't got through it yet...still pick it up and read a chapter here and there though.