Jambands.ca

buycdnow.ca

RobL

Hey, not sure if anyone buys from these guys but they have a great selection of cd's, vinyl and books, alot of the vinyl i have to special order ussualy from ottawa stores and it can take weeks to months to get after the release date or can only find in the usa. Like widspread panic vinyl etc. They are a distributor from montreal so shipping fees are harldy anything and no customs. Anyways i was happy to find this site. enjoy. buycdnow.ca ps. if anyone knows of any other great canadian retailors or us for that matter if they are really cheap for vinyl with great prices etc pass on the info. Thanks

check out www.diamondgroove.com they are in Dundas, ON and that is where I buy all my new vinyl. They are great! I order vinyl from them all the time that is hard to find in the stores up here in Canada. They will order it in, and then I don't have to pay the shipping costs that I would normally pay if I ordered it online. Now mind you I go to the store and pick it up, but they do ship online. I'm not sure what their shipping costs are like so you'll have to check out the website.

Yes they are good, Compact are the ones that have the cd tents at blues fest and jazz fest and Ian the owner says business is going really well these days. But you should go see Ian in the glebe store more often then downtown; his prices smash his downtown stores prices for whatever reason and often times i get stuff cheaper their then i can find online. The arcade fire LP funeral downtown is 22.99. I got it for 18.99 at the glebe store. String cheese incident trick or treat 34 downtown 19.99 at the glebe. lol. Don’t know why they don't compare prices. Maybe cause its two different markets of clientele. I have talked to Ian and Meg about it and they don't really care. They are going to keep their prices as is.

Thanks Prost that site you gave me is cool. They are higher priced then buycdnow.ca on some of the stuff I am interested in. But they also have stuff that I can't find in stores around here or for a reasonable price online. The more resources I have the cheaper my hunt for records is. Thanks for the link. I always price check all my sources before I buy. If it’s very rare I just make a decision on spot. Have you been to the record centre on wellington AD? That guy always has great used records and his prices can’t be beat!!! Rob

The arcade fire LP funeral downtown is 22.99. I got it for 18.99 at the glebe store. String cheese incident trick or treat 34 downtown 19.99 at the glebe. lol. Don’t know why they don't compare prices. Maybe cause its two different markets of clientele. I have talked to Ian and Meg about it and they don't really care. They are going to keep their prices as is.

I just don't think that they are that into computers yet like most businesses who need to keep things in a database.