Jambands.ca

Skank drinking game

Davey Boy 2.0

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 chug for a Slip Forum reference, bonus chug if you can tie it in with a Brad Barr sighting, mentioning a dishevelled appearance

1 chug for any birthday thread, 1 bonus chug for every 10 replies therein

1 chug for every ingredient that you don't have on hand from a recipe posted in the Food Forum

1 chug for every item in the WTB/WTS forum in which someone actually expresses interest, 3 bonus chugs for every item actually sold

Free iphone to whoever can come up with a better reference for me...

Chug whenever you see Pegasus banging a unicorn

Damn' date=' now it's whenever you see a great rack referencing the amazing ability of Canadian females to kickass!!!!! Much better to look at than unicorns or pegasuses, imho ;)

[img']http://www.jambands.ca/sanctuary/images/avatars/av-938-1264187896.jpg

1 chug for a Slip Forum reference, bonus chug if you can tie it in with a Brad Barr sighting, mentioning a dishevelled appearance

1 chug for any birthday thread, 1 bonus chug for every 10 replies therein

1 chug for every ingredient that you don't have on hand from a recipe posted in the Food Forum

1 chug for every item in the WTB/WTS forum in which someone actually expresses interest, 3 bonus chugs for every item actually sold

ok this one made me lol. more than once. so did the couch shitting one. did someone really shit on your couch c towns? that sucks! i'm going to finish my beer.

I'll say this about this:

Davey Boy has added something to the online lexicon a la "pwned" or "+1" or even "lol". I can see in the future on message boards everywhere, people using "chug" to mean "there you go posting that same thing you always post". The beautiful thing is how easily the meaning is understood.

Good work Davey Boy.